Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601068 times)

where was this
I think a stupid Car Wash rp? lel it was horrible

A very long time ago I was banned by Lbpguy20, I don't have proof since it was like 3/2 years ago but he banned me for the reason: "you have a big and a small snake"
what (sorry for the bump)

One day I joined a Doomsday server hosted by a buy called mr. will smith (I usually don't name and shame, but this guy is a big exception) so you know, I joined the mini (it wasnt Default) and just climb up to the top of the slope (the build was some crappy "USA starts on water and the germans have to defend some stuff" kind) just to see the germans being spawnkilled by my teammates and just see the host capture the point which didnt do stuff beause of the poorly done mini, then the same happens, so I left the mini-game, I also wanted to suggest the host some stuff to make the build better but he ignored me, so you know, the Co-host joins and is pretty much the same as bad, he tells the players to not respawn once they die, and I spotted the 2 admins exploiting the map by orbing to the top of the invisible barrier, also this is going to be a double-ban, a guy which I won't mention got banned for accidentally guessing the admin pass so I was also recording at some point prior and I finally told will he got caught red-handed as a badmin and finally, the ban happened. NO VIDEOS OR BAN!

"Blacklisted" from Tezuni's for no apparent reason.

I think a stupid Car Wash rp? lel it was horrible
haha lmao i miss that server

Image from "Angrylizzard's ELSA GETS forgetED IN THE"

"Blacklisted" from Tezuni's for no apparent reason.

tezuni blacklists people he doesn't like.

tezuni blacklists people he doesn't like.
he doesn't control it iirc.

i finally got in contact w/ him and it turns out that my ban was unwarranted.
surprise surprise

i joined his freebuild, to see very very large text saying "IF YOU DON'T LIKE FNAF THEN forget OFF"
i confronted him saying hes being worse than people that would join and bitch about hating FNAF
he then proceeded to try and piss me off by putting :) :) :) on everything
quality freebuild server right there

This guy is one handicap. He gives free admin to people who beg. At least its an hour.

its the worst when kids ban you for no reason. i was just making a vehicle

its the worst when kids ban you for no reason. i was just making a vehicle

Dude, I'm sorry for that :/
And why was your name pan?

Dude, I'm sorry for that :/
you better be loving sorry for my ban
also
speaking of that ban it was
:^) | Unbanned: Never
imsorryidonthaveapicturedontkillmeokplsbye

you better be loving sorry for my ban
also
speaking of that ban it was
:^) | Unbanned: Never
imsorryidonthaveapicturedontkillmeokplsbye

I'm not at all sorry for your ban and I'm not going to argue with you on the forums.
Don't act like I was talking to you when I clearly wasn't, I was apologizing to Trogtor.

I'm not at all sorry for your ban and I'm not going to argue with you on the forums.
Don't act like I was talking to you when I clearly wasn't, I was apologizing to Trogtor.
pls