Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601311 times)

the point is you pissed everyone off and you complain when they're still mad at you for it elsewhere. you aren't exactly in any right here.

in all seriousness alot of people were doing it on that server
it was you and one other person, you were the most troublesome.
it's not like this is my only encounter with you

also, there was really only one person building, the others were spamming projectiles or just standing and talking.
there were several people building, hairspray queen and i were trying to work on something together the entire time and you kept bothering us and everyone else

myst wouldnt go around banning someone for no reason.
i trust him and would ban you too on his word

myst wouldnt go around banning someone for no reason.
i trust him and would ban you too on his word
he kicks me for no reason on any server that he has admin on (provided im there, obviously)

I disagree with banning people for their past actions, but I can kind of see where must is coming from.

I was playing this RP called camping RP hosted by A pixel Skittle, i was building my little camp a few hours ago, and i built a fire, so just a few minutes ago i was working on my cabin, and these 2 asswads come in and say "Remove your fire" knowing they are just trying to remove it because they moved right near me like 10 minutes ago, they make up false stuff saying "its lagging"
I have a stuffty laptop and i wasn't lagging at all, they start bitching about it and get the admin to remove it, i ask why do you need to remove it they said its taking up space, then they got the admin to d-wand it, a few seconds later i see "LOL" and i get banned, TL;DR this server does not want people to actually build and keep their stuff, i bet these little friends are laughing about it right now.

he kicks me for no reason on any server that he has admin on (provided im there, obviously)
If myst kicks you then I'm sure he has a reason. Myst isn't the type of person to just go around being an ass to people. I'm sure it's your fault.

-bump- (no ban)

Got banned from Pokemon's stuffty Parkour Challenge for 7 days. The challenge was okay at first but then at later levels it started to rely on one thing; glitches. Literally the biggest piece of stuff after it turned into Glitch Simulator 2015. It's moronic and this guy can't handle criticism so he bans anyone who criticizes his server.  His admin, Blade, kept sucking on his richard, defending his moronic actions + StreamShark who also seemed to defend Pokemon when ever.

-bump- (no ban)

Got banned from Pokemon's stuffty Parkour Challenge for 7 days. The challenge was okay at first but then at later levels it started to rely on one thing; glitches. Literally the biggest piece of stuff after it turned into Glitch Simulator 2015. It's moronic and this guy can't handle criticism so he bans anyone who criticizes his server.  His admin, Blade, kept sucking on his richard, defending his moronic actions + StreamShark who also seemed to defend Pokemon when ever.
It's unique that it uses glitches, would you rather be boringly jumping for 6 hours?

Pokemon isnt the type of guy to ban for no reason, you must've done something else other than make one or two complaints.

i was once banned from an edd ed and eddy rp for saying "im ed"

noedit: Also Blade isn't "sucking his richard", he was helping out and telling complaining starfishs like you to get over it.

noedit: Also Blade isn't "sucking his richard", he was helping out and telling complaining starfishs like you to get over it.
Another guy, Akio, suffered the same fate for speaking out of how it's not great to be using glitches/exploits to carry over your game. Also, I don't think renaming the server to "No Jolly TacoMasters" (my user 34270) is exactly helping out, m8.

Another guy, Akio, suffered the same fate for speaking out of how it's not great to be using glitches/exploits to carry over your game. Also, I don't think renaming the server to "No Jolly TacoMasters" (my user 34270) is exactly helping out, m8.
Akio didn't get banned, or at least not for any longer than an hour. He was literally helping out on the server today, building something. The renaming the server was probably an inside joke, and if it isn't then I don't see that as "sucking up."

Akio didn't get banned, or at least not for any longer than an hour. He was literally helping out on the server today, building something. The renaming the server was probably an inside joke, and if it isn't then I don't see that as "sucking up."
He was exactly banned for 7 days, m8.