Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602140 times)

Nobody can dislike this topic.
It must live.

Stop thinking only about your own opinion.
Threads that haven't been posted in for long should be left to die.
You can't bump it because "you like the thread so badly".

I was banned from JewishBusinessMan's server for no reason at all T_T
He called my name and I answered what, then he banned me. That's all there is to it.

Stop thinking only about your own opinion.
Threads that haven't been posted in for long should be left to die.
You can't bump it because "you like the thread so badly".
Isn't that the point of bumping it?
You wouldn't go around bumping topics you wanted to die, now would you?

I was banned a minute ago for no damn reason. Already made a topic

I was just on niko001's Renderman Hunt server. While I was loading, he kept spamming full trust at me. I kept rejecting them. I said "GOD, stop spamming me trust! If I say no, deal with it!" He then kept telling me to accept. I repeatedly refused, then he kicked me. Then, I instantly went back on the server and said "I SMELL BADMIN!!" and he banned me for 5 minutes. Then I started spamming more badmin stuff on his IRC until he said he perma-banned me.

I actually felt quite good by this.

Lol why didnt you just hit ignore trust, would have been easier on your finger
Spam lol
Now get a bunch of people to spam him

BlockDudes and idiot. Hes just another one of them morons who think that just because they have admin their better than everyone on the server. I think we should post his ID and everyone perma ban him. Give him a taste of his own shyt! >=)

In fact, I know his ID by heart.

That was block dude's server also, I was on it, and Laremere and I were standing up for Ace and were banned for "Stupid cussing idiot" or something.
I actually like block dude. He doesn't do anything to me, to be honest. I have noticed he stole a build, but he didn't ban me, or anyone who stated the same. I may be thinking of someone else, but I'm positive I'm not.

I was perma'd for saying Hi. Guess that admin was reserving  a spot.

Recently got banned for not joining a stupid minigame made by a stupid person: elias
"YOU MUST JOIN THE MINI BUT YOU ARE BANED CUZ YOU DONT JOIN THE MINI GAME YOU FUNKER stuff ON YOUR BANTS"
Yes, I AM a good speller. That's exactly how they banned me. Don't believe me? Read the attachment below.

Greg Heffley (ID: 28407) PMed me and said kirby2 wouldn't unban me
"I WONT UNBAN stuffTYELDREN!"
Lame, right?

Got banned of Sumz server a few years ago for "not being gay enuff"

Good times (':

Bumped because this isn't getting much attention. :P

"not being gay enuff"

this is a prime example of all the amazing people you can find in the blockland community

also why i play singleplayer 3/4 of the time

Sev banned me permanently for a misunderstanding D: