Author Topic: Koden has passed away.  (Read 5213 times)

I am not sure how many of you will still remember my brother, Koden, but I felt inclined to inform these forums of his passing today.

Some of my fondest memories of this game are from back when the two of us first found it in 2005, playing on crazy maps in v0002 where we set the water to lava and had spikes of waves flying past our build. Playing RTB 1.045 where we made floating island maps and fortwars. Playing retail where we made and "starred" in movies by various forumers.

Koden was an avid music creator as well and to this day one of my favorite trance/techno songs was one he created. I still fondly remember his gift for my 16th birthday of live DJing my party. He was very imaginitive and intelligent and while he could be a pain, as any little brother could be, I cannot understate how much of a loss the world has suffered with his passing.

I don't have many words to say on the subject, but I know this game was important to him back in the day, and I felt this community was the first I should inform.

Please remember to cherish the moments you have with your friends and family. Building these memories will give you something to cherish ever after.

damn dude...my condolences, this is very sad news );  my prayers are with you and your family

This Koden? I'm sorry about his passing

I definitely remember seeing him around the forums back then, and i think i might have seen him in game from time to time

What happened to him? If you don't mind me asking, that is

Yes, that is the same Koden.

He was attacked by 4-5 men while walking home from a convenience store at night.
The police had seen the attack but didn't catch any of the assailants.
He has been in the ICU for almost two weeks, but our parents decided it was time to let him go.

He was attacked by 4-5 men while walking home from a convenience store at night.
He has been in the ICU for almost two weeks, but our parents decided it was time to let him go.
jesus christ, what a terrible way to go. i hope they get the death penalty and that Koden is in a better place now

though i was never around Koden before he was banned from the BLF in like 2008, I did play a bit with him on the actual game and even had a short convo with em on one of his youtube vid comment sections. seemed like a goofy guy. my condolences to you.

He showed no signs of a possible recovery in those two weeks? Did the doctors also feel that he had no chance of recovering?

That's such an awful way to go, and probably at such a young age too (assuming the age on his forum profile is correct)

I'm sorry this happened to him, i hope those guys are caught as soon as possible and are given the punishment they deserve

I'm so sorry, this must be so terrible for you... I still remember his trippy builds from a long time ago, those were so unique

Stay strong, my friend, and let's hope justice will be served.

my condolences, i wasn't around back then but it's always heart breaking to me to hear this news about someone in this community

I'm terribly sorry for your loss Ladios. He lives on in your hearts.

I personally don't recognize the name, but I still want to give my condolences regardless of that. I wish you the best in this situation, may he rest is peace.

forget im so sorry Ladios this is heartbreaking 💔 My condolences and I wish you and your family the best.

RIP, incredibly sad to hear

i didn't know him personally, but it's still heartbreaking to hear. my condolences, ladios

« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 01:20:51 AM by Soukuw »

that's terrible, sending many condolences your and your family's way