Author Topic: Antenna Cradle: It is due.  (Read 31662 times)

For those of you who live under a rock, the Antenna Cradle Challenge was due on Tuesday, April 1, 2008. However I gave you a few extra days to complete the build. :nes:

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=30470.0

And yet I haven't seen pictures of the Antenna Cradle in Retail yet. So if you have the pictures of the complete build. Post it here :cookieMonster:, for evaluation. I posted this in Drama for a reason (=

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:46:21 PM by ProBuilder »

We never accepted your invatation cus we already know we would win.

We never accepted your invatation cus we already know we would win.

Ask yourself your chances of winning without turning in proof that you even built it. Perhaps 0. :cookieMonster:

Pro, We don't care :D

Just go back to being a cigarette on 0002 and leave 8 alone if u hate it so much

Pro, We don't care :D

Just go back to being a cigarette on 0002 and leave 8 alone if u hate it so much

A ten year old insult and a false statement that claims "he" doesn't care. But he does, he posted in the topic two times (read content).

How very intelligent. :cookie:

Honestly, is the reason you keep trying to futilely prove 0002 to be better than retail stemming from some insecurity that retail might actually be better than the crap you're playing?

You are just some irrelevant idiot who's trying to persuade us to throw away $20, downgrade to some crappy version of a game we used to play, and then have the privilege of playing with douchebags like yourself? I'd have gladly paid the $20 for the simple privilege of not having to be anywhere near you.  :cookieMonster:

Honestly, is the reason you keep trying to futilely prove 0002 to be better than retail stemming from some insecurity that retail might actually be better than the crap you're playing?

You are just some irrelevant idiot who's trying to persuade us to throw away $20, downgrade to some crappy version of a game we used to play, and then have the privilege of playing with douchebags like yourself? I'd have gladly paid the $20 for the simple privilege of not having to be anywhere near you.  :cookieMonster:
This man speaks the truth.

I find this to be amusing. I ask for pictures/content relating the Antenna Cradle and I get this two paragraph reply about the difference of Retail Blockland and RTB, and some other childish replies. Posts disguised as excuses for not turning in the build.

Can't Badspot make it so the master server is incompatable with v0002?

I find this to be amusing. I ask for pictures/content relating the Antenna Cradle and I get this two paragraph reply about the difference of Retail Blockland and RTB, and some other childish replies. Posts disguised as excuses for not turning in the build.
And nobody did it, Can you leave now?

also 0002's master server is run by garage games, and im not sure what the garage games server is like, at all.

We accept defeat oh great builder of the pro. Please humble us and go on the game so we can play with you.

Wow, to all of you. Whether you are a part of my forums or a part of these forums. Whether you are a part of retail or 0002. I am amazed on how childish each any everyone of you can act over a GAME! Again, G-A-M-E. Some people don't want to purchase retail and continue with 0002. Badspot shouldn't be thanked for keeping the master server active for us 0002ers. He made the game, he chose to make it free. Therefore he should keep it up because it is a part of his work and not everyone wants to buy retail, but maybe just try 0002 out and then decide to buy retail.

Who cares what community you choose. Its almost like races. I am not tribal to blacks, mexicans, or any other nationality. Technically, there is a fine line to what you guys say, and what you guys can be sued for. This could be considered discriminatory or even a hate crime. No, I wont sue any of you because I have no reason to. It's a game, its not worth the attorneys fees or the travel to the country/state to even sue one of you. To me its, oh well.

Basically, just grow up. You guys made a decesion to go retail, we made a decesion to stay 0002. Yea we will still post about 0002 on these forums unless an ADMINISTRATOR(not any users) asks each and every member of 0002 to stop posting 0002 material. We are a 0002 community and we will stay that way until WE are ready to get retail if that ever happens. I myself will not purchase retail because I dont live my life on my computer. I barely even play anymore.

All I am saying is just grow up. Its a game and why is it worth your energy to tell us 0we suck or that we need to buy retail. Each person makes a decesion and the members(about 200+) decided to stay 0002.

All I ask of Badspot is to take a little control of his forums because its pretty much havoc and hell because of all the retailers againts the 0002ers.

Anyone who wants to act immature and childish... Read this...

forget YOU AND forget OFF!

Who cares what community you choose. Its almost like races. I am not tribal to blacks, mexicans, or any other nationality. Technically, there is a fine line to what you guys say, and what you guys can be sued for. This could be considered discriminatory or even a hate crime. No, I wont sue any of you because I have no reason to. It's a game, its not worth the attorneys fees or the travel to the country/state to even sue one of you. To me its, oh well.
Do you know what you're talking about? You can't sue us for this.

Again, it's only fair that you do something that's hard to do in RTB.

Go build those 30k bricks.