Author Topic: Block Eye Entertainment[BEE]  (Read 12554 times)

Contact us and watch our movies there
Also visit the forums!Anybody can register :D

UPDATE: Away at war and the films after are now available so you can watch them on a player! No need to download!

You might've heard of us here and there on the forums, we made some movies maybe not the best ones but we finish them.(See links at the end of the topic)

How you can help:
The best way would be to just find the server and act, its the easiest way. There are some other jobs you can do, like voice act or model extra weapons, decals or provide some orchestral music which is always a pain to get. But the easiest way is to act, we aren't recruiting anymore but you can still act and be in credits.
Emails aren't available anymore because we don't need them. Instead you can get rtb and join the channel #BEE. You can talk to us there if the server is passed or full.(Most of the time double click on one of our names and send us a message)
Members:
----------------------
DarkStar - 3894
Comm. Flathead - 3727
Lt.BunBun - 6071(Used a different ID before)
Lil Nick(Purple entrepreneur ) - 4486
Thingthingpro125 - 3740
Gaz - 3901
Subzero - 1624
Sneeze23 - 4484
Sappypest123 - 6614
Er Mu - 1918
Bio Spark - 3152
Pbrandon - ??
Swholli - 1090
Cybertron - 8289

Some History:
It started way back in around february when me and a couple of friends decided to
make a little movie. I got into it because somebody was hosting a server which they were making a little vid and i had alot of fun on it. So decided to make my own, comm. flathead was in it and later we decided to do a 2nd one called survival of the 3. Also with the help of subzero. After that we made a clan, and had very little people in it so we made abit more and actually started posting on forums. Later then the studio was first built and kept updating until today. Then came the site, more and more people wanted to join and here we are now.
Not too well known clan but it didn't fail :3.
Movies released

Survival of the 3
Hammerhead
No Way Out
Hangdogs
Last Camping Trip Ever
Away At War
Time Warp

Coming Soon
Away At War 2:3001
UPDATE:
We are no longer recruiting members. But that doesn't mean you can't act with us, you can still come into server and act, then be in credits. It just means that you can't be pending as a member. People that were already pending are still on its just that we wont get new ones.
If you see our server, and its full or passed just join the chat #BEE on irc chat(rtb) and ask us the pass or to open a spot. If nobody talks double click on my name and ask me there.

NEWS:
New clan wallpaper added! Check it out on our Downloads page
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 11:32:20 AM by DarkStar »

You should post video links of the movies, I wanna watch one.

hey can i be a actor? i could be a good actor

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:57:03 AM by CC »

If you let me. Ill join as a set builder/Actor. Im willing to build and all. Get back to me.

BB

i would like to be a  set builder or a Actor i am good at acting

Can i be a voice actor?If you don't let me be one,that's ok.

Bio wants to join this Clan and be a actor

ok, if you want to become and actor it is really important to contact me on msn. Whenever i start server ill tell you to come.If you cant its ok i'm just saying to come so you can be in more scenes and full join us.Voice actor, you don't really need to contact me.When the movie is done ill send you a notepad file saying all the lines.Set builder, yes msn too.
If you dont have windows live messenger..get it.If you can't, i guess you'
re gona have to check server status alot.

I'll add all of you guys to:Willing to join.

EDIT:Shadowknux post an example clip of your voice.You can private message me and send me link if you want.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 03:21:57 PM by DarkStar »

I have steam and Yahoo messenger

it'll still work.We can talk through IM. So just add me on your yahoo.Or steam..

I'll apply for voice as soon as I get off this chair and go buy a headset.

well everybody who wants to be a voice actor send me a clip of your voice..and ill see if i can accept it.We still have alot to film in the movie we're doing so you're not gona be voice acting in a while :p