Author Topic: BLOCKLAND SUCKS  (Read 65969 times)

Should I send him a .exe to destroy all of his files?

Why doesn't he have the "Drama Queen" title?

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS ice cream, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!   

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM
panda YOU YOU FAT panda HOLE BLOCKLAND ROCKS ROBLOX SUCKS, IM BIULDERMAN SAYING IT HIMSELF!!!.
ooh noes1111!!!! weear so sscard!!!!11 failerman haets our gaem so we all has no lief!11111 Ono!11111  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :nes: :nes:

Email: nath-daws@hotmail.co.uk

Any one else up for some spaming this tard till he makes a new email 8D

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS ice cream, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM[/U][/I]
We have the more advanced engine, ability to do anything we want with bricks, working internet capabilities, Rise of Blockland, ability to make 100000 bricks without lag, WRENCH EVENTS hinthint, working deathmatches and our weapons don't look like sh[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]it. All of that > ROBLOX's '.lua' bullsh[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]it and brick physics that lag, plus inferior game engine.

Free version:
-Only own one "place" in the whole game.
-No special hat
-Have to buy in-game money with real-world money.Wrong, Where are people getting this crap?

"Builders Club":
-Own as much ice cream as you want.
-A special hat that just lets you prance around with the only hat with a good model
-You get a free income of the in-game money.The OTHER in game money, You can also get into contests to get the other currency

Basically, this places the Builders Club-ers as the Adolf Riddlers of ROBLOX, while the free version players are fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]cking slaves.

Using .txt files, whatever. You use your outdated .txt and 4 MB .lua models, we'll use our better version, .cs and the 10 KB .dts.

You sir, are a ball of fail topped with friendry. I suggest you join mercenary and kill yourself.
[/I]

Oh, by the way, http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/ROBLOX .No Encyclopedia dramatica? I m crai

Sent the IP and message off to Dave. He will get a nice ban on roblox soon

This is some funny stuff.

well you guys can go get him banned and think your all so clever.

Bisjac just subscribed him to lots of gay research.
For real?  Nice.  I lol'd at this topic.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:31:29 PM by Lord Pie »

Your right. roosterland does suck... :P

Your right. roosterland does suck... :P
You're kidding right?

No. My friend downloaded it and got a virus.

i get sick when i eat health food to. his comp just isn't use to something so good.

Your friend getting a virus (presumably from some other crap he/she downloaded) make this game suck? I just cannot seem to agree with you there.

Shutup. This community is the worst loving community I have ever seen. Badspot just surses and bans people for no reason.

Shutup. This community is the worst loving community I have ever seen. Badspot just surses and bans people for no reason.
There is a difference between the forum community and the game community