Author Topic: BLOCKLAND SUCKS  (Read 66237 times)

No. My friend downloaded it and got a virus.
Funny, everyone didn't get a virus from downloading, maybe your friend downloaded some other stuff which caused it to give him a virus.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:27:03 PM by koolkody12 »

Shutup. This community is the worst loving community I have ever seen. Badspot just surses and bans people for no reason.
Go back to your 'safer' community then, see if we care.

Shutup. This community is the worst loving community I have ever seen. Badspot just surses and bans people for no reason.
If you had to moderate the forums each minute , work on trying to improve the game, wouldn't you be stressed?

i love surseying people for no reason to

Your right. roosterland does suck... :P
You didn't even try the FULL VERSION

Badspot actually has amazing tolerance for handicaps, and you still being here is living proof of that.

We hate you because you barge in here claiming your beta game is better than our retail game.

Now before you get on to me about "ITS NOT IN BETA OMG U CAN PAY FOR IT FOR MOAR STUFF DATS NOT BETA NUB", paying for the Club gives you extra things FOR THE BETA, forgettard.

Now do us a favor, STFU, GTFO, StayTFO, grow a pair to replace that sand-filled vagina of yours and jump in a fire.

We hate you because you barge in here claiming your beta game is better than our retail game.

Now before you get on to me about "ITS NOT IN BETA OMG U CAN PAY FOR IT FOR MOAR STUFF DATS NOT BETA NUB", paying for the Club gives you extra things FOR THE BETA, forgettard.

Now do us a favor, STFU, GTFO, StayTFO, grow a pair to replace that sand-filled vagina of yours and jump in a fire. Also grow out of your diapers roblox4life and play your own game

thats a pretty risky thing to do, is claim a legit retailed app gave you a virus that messed up your computer.
i would be embarrassed to try it, it just screams "i don't have half a brain about how to use a computer"

at this day and age, and with our generations, most of us should know better.

Shut your gay little mouth friend.

Shut your gay little mouth friend.
Someone is a lil' angry :cookieMonster:

is gay friend a double negative?

Who gives a stuff if it's loving double negative.

i do, because it would mean you weren't calling me gay

Who gives a stuff if it's loving double negative.
Like chill out, if you don't like blockland you could at least get out