Author Topic: ProBuilder  (Read 2989 times)

You might think this is another drama thread about the cradle or other Pro Builder related things. No, this thread is about my first experience with ProBuilder in Blockland Retail. It all started when I went to Nixill's server to have fun and do some coding with him. Well as time went by, someone called Alure came by. This was ProBuilder using an friend's Blockland Account. We got talking and I learned some things about Pro Builder.

1. He is actually a nice person in game. (Might of changed)
2. He doesn't hate retail.
3. Me and some other people convinced him to Buy Retail. (Yes he said he would buy it)
4. He wants to be unbanned from forums. (Not to spread Vanilla Blockland Propaganda)

Well Discuss your feelings on it. If you don't believe it, ask some other people  (Nixill, Radial, Maxwell, or Meeses)

Wrong, alure = sigcigarette

"But really, I'm a changed man!! Come on guise believe me!"

not that i have any say. lol
but i think he should be welcomed back only when he makes this cradle thing in retail like he said he would

Badspot

• Administrator
Douche bags are always nice when they want something.  I can say that and it just sounds like something to say, but it's a life lesson that will take you years to fully comprehend. 

Hes actually not bad in-game. He does however come on as Alure and act like hes an anti-probuilder dude. Then he comes in as Probuilder. Anyway, he showed me his Antenna Cradle, actually pretty nice

1. He is actually a nice person in game. (Might of changed)
2. He doesn't hate retail.
3. Me and some other people convinced him to Buy Retail. (Yes he said he would buy it)
4. He wants to be unbanned from forums. (Not to spread Vanilla Blockland Propaganda)
This is what happens every time a person from 0002 plays Retail. Before, they're all literally PMSing about how bad it is. Next thing you know, they're buying a key.

I'm just telling what happened.

If he just wants to complete the cradle in Retail and show us how he (and, he'll probably claim, all of the people playing vanilla) are so much better at building then all of us because we didn't take his challenge then he should stay banned.

Nobodys perfect, cmon. Just let him back, I was there, and Badspot has a point, douche bags are nice when they want something, but some douchebags change. Maybe he deserves a second (third?) chance.

I think he's already blown his second, third, fourth, fifth... chances already. Badspot just didn't ban him those times.

Tri

LOL? Alure = Sigfig?

Also, I thought ProBuilder already had retail.

Maybe he deserves a second (third?) chance.
No loving way.

If he wanted to get back on, the best solution would be to attempt to get a new account, but I'm sure, being the narcissistic inbred fool he is, he probably won't take the chance.