Author Topic: ProBuilder ID: 3720  (Read 7571 times)

Ban this peice of stuff before he makes a visit to your server. All he wants to do is start a fight and advertise 'Project A' and he will give you one hell of a headache. He is, in one word, a troll.
Discuss if you want.

He came to my server, and I told him to gtfo and make his dumb project.

I agree you should ban, but everyone knows all of this already.

Hes a Douche-bag,
i was at dUM's server. 

Hes a douche because you people all hate him. He comes to my server all the time and is nice to me. Maybe because I didn't try to start a fight with him when we met  :panda:

Careful on the ban, I think he's using my ID. I would appreciate it if you gave Ion Studios a chance to actually explain everything before you ban us for no reason.

Buy a seperate ID then or tell him not to use it.

ProBuilder is a cool guy, its just that he is mean to the guys that were mean to him

ProBuilder is a cool guy, its just that he is mean to the guys that were mean to him
Wrong.

...if you gave Ion Studios a chance to actually explain everything before you ban us for no reason.
Oh no, I banned Probuilder for a reason. It is just like him to prance around and be annoying while telling us that our community sucks before abrubtly leaving.

Wrong.
He was nice to me and he helped laramere and others build a racetrack

...if you gave Ion Studios a chance to actually explain everything before you ban us for no reason.
Oh no, I banned Probuilder for a reason. It is just like him to prance around and be annoying while telling us that our community sucks before abrubtly leaving.
He came to my Generic City server and pranced around with his "Project A" bullstuff.

Seriously, I HIGHLY doubt he'll be able to make a retail scale game off of the SOURCE ENGINE.

I doubt that project A has any changes to the source code at all. It's just another one of those source mods that's merely HL2 with some minor edits. You needn't worry, they haven't made any apparent progress in months.

Wrong.
He was nice to me and he helped laramere and others build a racetrack
No, he didn't help at all.  He came to my server, and I let him stay because I wanted to see his attena cradel.  I gave him an ego stroak so that he would act nice and not backlash.  I admined him through IGSO, and had him load his cradel to see it.  Understandibly, it is horrible, I have pics I can upload latter if people want to see the pile of bricks.