Blockland tee shirts

Author Topic: Blockland tee shirts  (Read 12560 times)

Blockland T-Shirts
Unofficial 

***all shirts have rights bound to Badspot*** read the TOS of ZAzzle
all shirts are considered products of a third party and are not made by the creator of Blockland
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=db1bf.2.1

please take into account these shirts are not the final product.

*** I took off the bad ones ***
1. Yag tee
2. What is blockland?

BlockLander Shirt
http://www.zazzle.com/westomopresto
buy it now!! made by Samus Weston Mitchell
when you buy this product, you are buying a third party item, no proceeds go to profit of sale.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 04:38:00 PM by sumas »

if BS had any blockland st00f i would buy it

4-10 business days ill be a proud owner of the pirates.
the guys here from our lan games will be like    :O
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 11:47:39 PM by Bisjac »

Badspot

• Administrator
***all shirts have rights bound to Badspot*** read the TOS of ZAzzle
when you buy my product i get 4 bucks XD

There seems to be a communication failure here as to what rights I am concerned with.  The demand for tshirts is there, but I would like them to not be stuff.  Somehow, you popping in and spamming some cafe-press style crap to make a quick buck off my hard work rubs me the wrong way.

Your first post was talking about how you circumvented your ban.  You reposted this crap instantly after I deleted it. 

Bisjack is a shill.  Track user on sumas shows Bisjac.  So either you are his alt or you two know eachother and are pulling some kind of stuff. 

im not trying to be a leach, Badspot, and i don't know Bisjac inreal life!!! i met him in blockland....
if you made BL gear n stuff i would buy it, D: im sry if i offended you

well no i did buy one lol http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9866/fgdfgbv7.png
i didn't expect it to be expensive, i wanted one for goofs with all my home friends that play the game with me. i knew it was a quicky job image.

but "Track user on sumas shows Bisjac"? i call that bluff :P, i don't know sumas outside of him messaging me on aim for the first time ever when he didn't believe i bought it.

but despite me never liking pics of me in the communities i hang in, ill post one of me representing the pirate shirt soon

hell BS, if you made one right now, i would seriously buy it right now, for shiggles.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 12:22:49 AM by Bisjac »

What would be awesome is if you (BS) could make some kind of website  that lets you customize an avatar from BL (just like you do ingame). Then you can specify what background and size of shirt you want. Maybe even specify text too. Then have the BL logo on the back.

Would mean extra profit for you :D

There are more important things to do.

Does this mean we can Create them aslong as they have a decent image to them or somthing?

What are we supposed to do with the profits made from selling these?

The $4 he said that he was making from your hard work.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 12:39:39 AM by Ministry »

what? i make 4$ from this hard work? it was pretty hard, but not that hard, and i don't make exactly 4$, i make 2$ because of taxes, and im mostly doing this because i LOVE BLOCKLAND not because i want the money!

sry to double shot posts, but Bisjac likes his shirt! so if badspot made a Shirt for BL and it was better than mine! i would buy it! but as he said "your silk screen crap" its not the silkscreen im worried about. i think badspot thinks that im trying to make money! I AM NOT TRYING TO EARN A PROFIT
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:04:08 AM by sumas »

Badspot

• Administrator
I don't care about the $4. 

What I care about is a whole stream of these things being crap-flooded onto the forum because they're so easy to make. 

i just want BL merchandise D:
and badspot has a right guys, im the bad guy here:

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=db1bf.2.1
i really love blockland, mainly because i have no friends in real life.. <==== btw i was kidding...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 04:39:43 PM by sumas »

Right, thats just gay, no one on this forum will care about your real life problems.

If quality is an issue with the T's i dont mind making a few for people that want them, other than that, i wont advertise anything.

why is this drama?
don't even tell me why! it should not be drama and everyone knows that. it is a complicated thing. and i don't think badspot has delt with this sort of thing before ( as in a FAN creating a item with a TM with it )
i would just like to say, i am a failure.. thats it
im done, shot down again... falling, most likely going to get banned for my creativity.

^i admit the above (what i just said is Drama) is drama^

Right, thats just gay, no one on this forum will care about your real life problems.

If quality is an issue with the T's i dont mind making a few for people that want them, other than that, i wont advertise anything.
once again, im not trying to steal any thing .. NOTHING