Author Topic: Bug abuse.  (Read 22175 times)

Approximatly a year ago, I was banned for using a seemingly harmless clothes spam script. A few days ago, after an IP change, I recently started playing again, only to be harassed by Ephialtes. The harrassing isn't the bad part, it's his use of bugs and scripts to try and get my money. I logged off in wilderness, unable to resist due to a script dropping me and picking me up, between Port Town and The Woods, logged back on a few minutes later to find myself in the tunnels under The Woods. After I bit of multi-clienting, I return to see myself pulled above the tunnels.

This is not only a complaint about Ephialtes' abuse of bugs, but a general complaint about the bugs. I understand developing two games simulataneosly can be a big pain, and I am not asking for no bugs, just for the big ones to be dealt with in some way.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:50:44 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Badspot

• Administrator
Yiff in hell furcigarette. 

How very professional of a game designer to discriminate against his own fan base.
If you won't do anything, I'd at least like the community to be aware of this.
I'm not looking for an argument with you, so I'm just going to stop.

i rofled lawl its fun jumping from there... wait your adam?

Yay, badspots on the good side of the intertubes.

starfish

How very professional of a game designer to discriminate against his own fan base.
If you won't do anything, I'd at least like the community to be aware of this.
I'm not looking for an argument with you, so I'm just going to stop.
qft
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 05:14:42 AM by Colten »

starfish
I'm pretty sure he's aware of that. You neglected to comment on the accuracy of his post, however.

zomg hes abusing buds runnnnnn hes deadly!!!! help flowers are taking over ahhhhhhh........
wow you are noob for naming it that lawl 10101010101010101010101111110 110000111110
but seriously why is it named that?

Hey wow, that picture makes my boobs look great!

I'm sorry. I think we both failed to find a part in the rules entitled "no furries".

But this Ephialtes guy is just getting ridiculous. If this keeps going on the Age of Time community will become like the Runescape community. Or nonexistant. Personally I'd prefer nonexistant. Wouldn't you all?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:58:41 AM by Ashemayu »

Ephi has apparently forgeted off to google.

!!!That's you???Your the guy who kept killing me in the wilderness!!!