Choose your own adventure

Author Topic: Choose your own adventure  (Read 3397 times)

-The night I would never forget-

A Fanfiction based slightly on the game by capcom DeadRising

It was about 9:20 Pm. It was a cold and quite night for the town of Willamette. I was out picking up some soda for a late dinner. It was about a fifteen minute walk to the local stop and shop. I ran over so I could get home and study up for finals. I had been holding off on studying. My mother kept telling me that if I ever wanted to go to a good school I would have to good. As thoughts of which school I might want to go to raced through my head, I found myself there in a matter of seconds. I walked in side. The store was empty, I could here yelling in the bathroom though. Probably just  Bill and his wife arguing like the usually do. I decided to just take the soda and go. As I was walking through the isles I saw a couple wasp. They buzzed around a package of meat. I walked out and the door chime rung. I then heard a door swing open. Assuming it was Bill I yelled he how’s it going. As I walk over to have him ring up my package of sodas, he lunges at me. He sends me into a wall of soup cans. Is struggle to bring my self up. I notice I am bleeding badly. I run out the store as I shout rude things to the shop keeper. As I drag my self back home I notice people going insane in the streets. Houses on fire and blood on the floor. I head in with the crowd asking what is wrong. Everyone is to frantic to give a damn though. Suddenly the man behind me grabs my back and brings me to the floor as he screams in pain. I push him off as he starts to throw up blood. Several of the crowd drag me off as I stare in shock at what is happening before me. Houses on fire, fights all around, gunshots in the distance. I am carried off to the local mall by several people. We rush through the front entrance . I stick to my self to a wall as I question my sanity. Some one then comes by and tells me what is happening. “You ok ?” He ask. “Friends call me zero.” he continues. “The things you just saw out there, they are zombies.”  I sat there nodding my head just waiting to wake up. I ask him what time it is. He answers with “9:53” I pull my self together to get my self back home. As I approach the door way a large man grabs my shoulder. “12:00 am.” I answer asking what he was talking about. “The time that we are going to barricade this place” As I stood there I asked my self “Would I make it ? “

A : Stay at the mall
B : Go home for your family
C : Try to ditch town

Post your choice here. I will then choose the most voted answer and then write the next chapter of the story.

D. Ask Zero," Why the forget do zombies always somehow manage to start fires and plagues?"

All shall be explained young Illidan.

That's a dumb result, needs moar detail. D:

After four votes I shall continue the story. I assure you that more will be explained in the next part.

C

you should turn it into a poll its easier that way then counting their posts.

People might then just post what ever and not even read it :(

Acctualy i did just post whatever and didn't read it :D

I need one more vote because tony didn't read it.

A... My little brother is a zombie... On drugs...

Allright A it is expect the next part soon.

Edit:
Never mind. When's the next part?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:35:31 PM by Muzzles56 »