Author Topic: Strange Email  (Read 7009 times)

Umm 0-0

Dear Blockland User,

Due to Blockland switching over to a monthly payment option all current keys  will be disabled on July 14th 2008.

The new payment will be $25.00 a month, $60.00 if you live outside the USA area.  I had no choice to do this.  I\'m very low on cash and it cost a lot to run a game with it\'s own master server.  It\'s this or Blockland gos away forever.

Blockland version 9 is planned to be released one week after the payment switch.

If you wish to keep your key please PM me telling me your willing to pay the monthly price of this game.  I will then set your account to the new payment server.

- Eric Hartman

V9 Teaser: You will be able to upgrade your account to gold membership for $10.00 more a month doing so will unlock unlimited server hosting!  Basic members will only allowed to play online mode for up to two hours a day (Every 24 hours).  All add-ons will be able to be downloaded from the Blockland add-on server within the game.  You will no longer need to visit the forums to download a map or an add-on.  There is also a file size limit of 50KB.  The new Blockland files are compressed and compile and run 10X faster then before.

I hope you will enjoy the new Blockland, and hope to see you all there!

And what's the address?  :cookieMonster:

support@blockland.us

I know they didnt use the MSN hack, because that doesn't allow support emails

EDIT:
Found this "serv01.siteground219.com"

from   support <support@blockland.us>
reply-to   support <support@blockland.us>
to   csahms@gmail.com
date   Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:48 PM
subject   Your Blockland Key Will Be Revoked
mailed-by   serv01.siteground219.com

o_o

Well uh that's kinda odd.

It's a joke, probably either a roblox cigarette or someone from Project-A playing tricks on you. I never received this email anyway.

Also, I don't think BS would write that kind of bullstuff "have a nice day" kind of crap that you get from so many companies now.

Basic members will only allowed to play online mode for up to two hours a day (Every 24 hours)

Wut?

I know its fake, just was weird

I hope its fake, i like blockland, not enough to pay monthly though

anyways Badspot would have told us right?

Tom

Some errors I found.
Dear Blockland User,

Due to Blockland switching over to a monthly payment option all current keys  will be disabled on July 14th 2008.

The new payment will be $25.00 That is a very high montly cost for a game that cost $20 a month, $60.00We why living outside the U.S almost triple the price. if you live outside the USA area.  I had no choice to do this.  I\'m very low on cash and it cost a lot to run a game with it\'s own master server.  It\'s this or Blockland gos away forever.

Blockland version 9 is planned to be released one week after the payment switch.

If you wish to keep your key please PM me telling me your willing to pay the monthly price of this game.  I will then set your account to the new payment server.

- Eric Hartman

V9 Teaser: You will be able to upgrade your account to gold membership for $10.00 more a month doing so will unlock unlimited server hosting!  Basic members will only allowed to play online mode for up to two hours a day (Every 24 hours). This would be stated above. All add-ons will be able to be downloaded from the Blockland add-on server within the game.  You will no longer need to visit the forums to download a map or an add-on.  There is also a file size limit of 50KB.  The new Blockland files are compressed and compile and run 10X faster then before.

Some errors I found.
Dear Blockland User,

The new payment will be $25.00 That is a very high montly cost for a game that cost $20 a month, $60.00We why living outside the U.S almost triple the price. if you live outside the USA area.  I had no choice to do this.  I\'m very low on cash and it cost a lot to run a game with it\'s own master server.  It\'s this or Blockland gos away forever.

- Eric Hartman

V9 Teaser: You will be able to upgrade your account to gold membership for $10.00 more a month doing so will unlock unlimited server hosting!  Basic members will only allowed to play online mode for up to two hours a day (Every 24 hours). This would be stated above. All add-ons will be able to be downloaded from the Blockland add-on server within the game.  You will no longer need to visit the forums to download a map or an add-on.  There is also a file size limit of 50KB.  The new Blockland files are compressed and compile and run 10X faster then before.

We already know, we know its fake, its just funny that someone went through the trouble to do this

If it were true, badspot would make an update about it on the  main site, and say it on the forums.

I think Badspot should check into this though, they are using the same email address.

I have had e-mails from him. He isn't the person to make mistakes and obviously checks what he has typed. I would take no heed to this and possibly forward it to Badspot's email if you want.

If that was true, we would all just keep V8 and host our own servers, or private lan. Stuff paying monthly.

If that was true, we would all just keep V8
You know it auto-updates, right?

This is pointless, the emailer doesn't even get any monies out of it.