Author Topic: Project A  (Read 3957 times)

Pro Builder came to my server and peple started being annoying to him, so he gave us a picture of a beta Project A map, sure the picture's quality's bad, but the map looks good.  Link: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/PhotoN00b/1.jpg See? they might finish it.

Yay, great job!

He still needs to make those stackable bricks!

Yay, great job!

He still needs to make those stackable bricks!

No way!

Why work on a core gameplay element when you could work on other crap that doesn't really matter?

Just to tell you guys, Project A is a mod not a game.

how does he expect to "revolutionize the game world" with a mod that has no features?
modding are not what game developers dream of.

Probuilder's just stupid.

I'm still waiting to see new developements on this "epic" swarm system they were trying to use.

Wow, what a great mod! [/sarcasm]

Seriously, this mod is just half life 2 with all its weapons still, and with a few extra maps and a few extra models.

They probrobly haven't even modified the actual game, yet.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:24:38 AM by Miga »

None of them can admit it, but Project A is a big flop. It blows.

Just to introduce this guy and give you all a bit of background on him:

- Comes from BlocklandCentral (But claims to hate it)
- Is a secret supporter of Project A (But claims he thinks it will fail)
- Has made multiple posts on these forums trying to convince people he has a girlfriend.
- Pretends to be ProBuilder to get points across.

On topic: I can't wait to see their revolutionary rendering system that is handled by supercomputers. Oh! And their new water rendering system that will totally remove all lag from the game.

See? they might finish it.
I hope that was sarcasm?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:41:27 AM by Ephialtes »

Just to introduce this guy and give you all a bit of background on him:

- Comes from BlocklandCentral (But claims to hate it)
- Is a secret supporter of Project A (But claims he thinks it will fail)
- Has made multiple posts on these forums trying to convince people he has a girlfriend.
- Pretends to be ProBuilder to get points across.

On topic: I can't wait to see their revolutionary rendering system that is handled by supercomputers. Oh! And their new water rendering system that will totally remove all lag from the game.

See? they might finish it.
I hope that was sarcasm?
I meant remove half the features, then try to release it.  I forgot about some of the things, I didn't even know about the water bullstuff.

Tom

The map isn't that bad.

map != game

What?

"map not equal game" (Or mod). In other words they have a map, and a map alone doesn't make anything, apart from a map.