Off Topic > Drama

Enough "Dont give _____ Admin" Topics.

<< < (3/6) > >>

IcyGamma:
But I can still write about it happening on somebody else's server, right? :3

NickTheSushi:
ohai guys, I just gave this nub admin and he liek, tutolay just banned evaryone that came 2 mah servur and cleared all my bricks. This has happened to meh liek tensomething tiems.

I'm going to go make an assload of topics telling everyone not to admin these people just to piss others off.

[/serious]I'm tired of this crap too. If I see another 'OH DON'T GIVE ADMIN TO THIS PERSON BECAUSE HE AM BAD' topic, i'm going to choke him to death

Domidore:

--- Quote from: -Nick- on August 01, 2008, 12:39:02 AM --- [/serious]I'm tired of this crap too. If I see another 'OH DON'T GIVE ADMIN TO THIS PERSON BECAUSE HE AM BAD' topic, i'm going to choke him to death
--- End quote ---
U knul, derz dis guy namd badspt and hiz id is 4354, I gav hem admn cuz he sez he mad blocklnd and he wontd admn sul i gave him admn and he clard da brickz. see dis inmetopic.   

laremere:
I only give admin to chose I know and trust.  I can basically list off all the people who are given admin:

Nit, ace, dread, and possibly another friend if I'm on at the time.

And as for supers:

Me, Radial (because he's been a long time BL friend, and he is yet to even come close to abusing admin powers) and my Real life friend, but he rarely plays.

NickTheSushi:

--- Quote from: Domidore on August 01, 2008, 01:18:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: -Nick- on August 01, 2008, 12:39:02 AM --- [/serious]I'm tired of this crap too. If I see another 'OH DON'T GIVE ADMIN TO THIS PERSON BECAUSE HE AM BAD' topic, i'm going to choke him to death
--- End quote ---
U knul, derz dis guy namd badspt and hiz id is 4354, I gav hem admn cuz he sez he mad blocklnd and he wontd admn sul i gave him admn and he clard da brickz. see dis inmetopic.   

--- End quote ---
Domi screw off, I made the joke already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version