Port: Drifting Jeep

Author Topic: Port: Drifting Jeep  (Read 13918 times)

It's a jeep (I don't see a need for pics as it's the jeep) that drifts.

Link.

WooHoo!  First post! 

Dling i guess

Dammit, people need to stop taking avatars from others because it's getting really confusing. I mistook Lancelot for Chex for like the second time.

On topic: As cool as the drifting jeep was, you really should have made the Blocko Car drift instead.

As cool as the drifting jeep was, you really should have made the Blocko Car drift instead.

It seems rather easy... Take the challenge and give it a go yourself :P

Hi lance never knew there was another lance. (im the good one)

WooHoo!  First post! 

Dling i guess

You handicap. You really need to change your avatar. That's Chexguy's personal, custom, in-game avatar, and I keep confusing you with him.

WooHoo!  First post! 

Dling i guess
My first thought was...

"Chexguy has suffered a concussion. And another one bites the dust! Dun dun dun.."

As cool as the drifting jeep was, you really should have made the Blocko Car drift instead.

It seems rather easy...
Yeah, change one line and steal the car model  :cookieMonster:

Before V9 i made a Blocko Car R but i got flamed. If you make this the same thing will happen.

WooHoo!  First post! 

Dling i guess
Wow, you stole ChexGuy's avatar, and you fooled me into thinking something happened to ChexGuy that made him go crazy D:

WooHoo!  First post! 

Dling i guess
Wow, you stole ChexGuy's avatar, and you fooled me into thinking something happened to ChexGuy that made him go crazy D:

I lol'd

WooHoo!  First post! 
Get the hell off the internet.
                                                    a drifting jeep? come on handicap