Which race track should I work on next?

Daytona International Speedway
Fuji Seedway
London Lap Race Course
Nurburgring Nudshlefe
Infinion Raceway
Costa De Aria
Other

Author Topic: Blockland World Racing Clan -WRC- *New!*  (Read 2060 times)

News

Brand New Start!

We've decided to start fresh with WRC, teams have been temporarily suspended until further notice. We are now a universal racing clan, and are committed to fast pace and extreme speed. We plan to do all sorts of different types of racing, including Street Racing, GT, Formula 1, Rally, Sports Car Racing, Dune buggy, DirtBike, and more! Keep an eye out for future updates!

Coming soon: Suzuka Circuit Behind-The-Scenes

About The Clan

Starting fresh, we are a racing clan dedicated to the performance of our team. We are directly linked (and hopefully, quite active) with PB-R. We plan to do all kinds of racing types, and grow pretty quickly.

The Members

Leaders

I'm The Hunter (ID: 3304)
    SnowX7/Stealth/X7 (ID: ????)

Standard Members

HeLpInGhAnD (ID: ????)
    DNitro (ID: ????)
    JDofPivot (ID: ???)
    SnipeX7 (ID: ????)

Newbies

SGT. MIKE/ Monro (ID:????)
    zer0guy/CopBlock (ID: 7093)

*This is as far as I can remember.

Clan Rules

1. Respect other members. Just because you lost a race, doesn't mean that you can go all Kung-Fu on them. Unless they cheated.

2. Spamming is just handicapped. That includes Chat spam and build spam. So don't do it.

3. Races should be started under an admin's Supervision. If there is no admin around, starting a race is against the rules.

4. Don't smash your car into walls/other drivers, unless on accident.

5. Do not spawn large vehicles inside of small buildings, for example, a blimp in a racing garage.

6. Don't cheat. Taking shortcuts is Strictly prohibited.

7. Don't constantly ask for a garage, you can't get one unless you pay for it.

8.You will be kicked if AFK for more than 15 Minutes.

9.When kicked, take it as a warning, not just a connection error. Don't do stupid stuff.

10. When banned, don't start freaking out because I banned you. Its your own fault.

Creating a team

Creating custom teams requires a lot of knowledge. First, find a unique name for your team. Something like "The Speed Guys" Won't work too well. Try something like " Machinorama" or something. Also, you need a custom garage (Costs 1,500 Bloks) and a tuned car. After creating your team, get the best artist on it to make a Logo, and PM it to me over the forums. And presto, you've got a team.

How to join

Simply post your Ingame Name and ID, and I will meet you on the track for testing. Servers will be open From Friday (2:20 PM - 10:00 PM EST) to sunday (10:00 PM EST).

Member Pack

I will soon have a custom member add-ons pack for users to download. Keep checking this post for it's release date.

Race Track maps (New!)

We will also have some remakes of existing racetracks as well as fictional raceways for download. These may include:

- Suzuka Ciruit

-Daytona International Speedway

-London Lap raceway

-Fuji Speedway

and more!

All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying of these logos and the clan is strongly prohibited. This clan is NOT responsible for stealing or copying real companies, as they are simply just for the fun. Copyright 2008 WRC/MachDesign Inc.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:23:16 PM by I'm The Hunter »

Where's team Toyota?

When we get more members, we will have more teams.

Please show the team decals after you say the members or else it looks sloppy.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 09:53:51 PM by imthehunter »

New teams have been added.

Can I just race with you, but i don't want to join the clan.

I would like to Be in Team Shelby. :D

NiT has competition?

Too bad NiT died... we need to bring it back and have clan vs. clan races :D

Can I just race with you, but i don't want to join the clan.

Just finished editing the topic. Find "Rental Garages".

Prior to 11:22 PM Update, Please read the Bonus Member Pack and Download the Decals before joining.

(Sorry triple post, the topic slides down the list pretty quickly.)

The new Team Player Decals are up on the Bonus Member Downloads Section. They include all teams.

My Garge is done. :D

Bump'd, check out the new Pictures & the pic of the new map. The screenshot does not show the entire map, its HUGE.

I may think of joining