Author Topic: Masterlegodude's mods re-made!  (Read 35827 times)

sorry to bump, but weather effects do not appear in the add-ons list. any ideas? I just stuck the zip in my add-ons folder as usual. BTW, my ZIP did not contain a Readme.txt...

Hmm, if the .zip IS in the Add-Ons folder, it should appear in the Add-Ons list... I ain't sure what's the matter, sorry dude

Hmm, if the .zip IS in the Add-Ons folder, it should appear in the Add-Ons list... I ain't sure what's the matter, sorry dude
2 bad... :(

Bump, cause Im getting errors with mission weather

The fireworks are epic.
i like them aswell except they caused problems. it caused buffer overuns whenever i tried to join a game after disconnecting.

Serious bump. The Weather AddOns don't work probably because there is a space in it. Replace the space with underscores or just call it MissionWeather.

EDIT:
I just tried it without spaces. The spaces make it unable to work.

I'll fix that when i get a chance, but i have it and it works, and i think it's still named the way it is with the spaces

i like them aswell except they caused problems. it caused buffer overuns whenever i tried to join a game after disconnecting.
same here... and can you please make a fire works emitter?

I'll fix that when i get a chance, but i have it and it works, and i think it's still named the way it is with the spaces
Heads up, I'm having stuff load of problems making the weather different from the original mod.

-I don't see or hear any lightning if I make any.
-Rain makes no sound.
-Mist is laggier than normal.
-It makes my spawn.wav keep repeating.

You've got some gussying up to do, pal.

where i download the baseball cap?

i tryed the firework launcher and DANGET it wint work with my laptop
and i realy wanted to use it

:cookie: ummm... haven't you put this on like... three times already?  :cookie:

Hmm, I tried downloading the Santa hat, but it's showing up as one solid color. I remember it doing this last year if you had a version that the server host didn't, but this is my own server. Any ideas?