Author Topic: [AoB]  (Read 5703 times)

[AoB]

Summary:
   Interested in joining a building clan that isn't full of spammers? Are you interested in joining a building clan that isn't going to be gone in a week? AoB (Architects of Blockland) is a clan that provides with you with a spam-free environment and a community of skilled builders that are always willing to help. We're active almost every day, whether it's working on the HeadQuarters, working on a Clan Build or just having Awards Night. Come on by!

History
   A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away a man named General Jake (that's me!) would host servers to work on large builds. Every time I hosted them, I had a lot of the same people come into my server and ask to help. After a while, I started to feel that we were almost like a team of builders. Then the idea popped into my head; Clan! But what to name it... Some time later, :Tom: and myself came up with "The Architects of Blockland". As of today, our clan has 20+ members. Will you be one of them? All you have to do is drop by our server and apply.

Joining
   Just to clarify, this is a building clan. For those of you who come to the server and say "kan I join? I can't build g00d," should know this.
   For you to join, we require that you have:
     -Advanced Building Skill
     -Intermediate or Advanced Wrench Event Skill.

Keep this in mind when you apply, I'm getting more strict with applications.

Our Website:
http://aob-clan.webs.com/

Member List:

Founder:
     General Jake

Architect(s):
     :Tom:
     Fredzo C.

Master(s):
     Jetpuff
     Burt
     Lordy Lord
     Black_Ninja

Member(s):
     Straton
     Newt24
     Drake
     Frobyy
White Name = Inactive

[If you are a member as of 10/05/08 and your name is not listed, send me a PM.]

Other Stuff:
   In our new Headquarters, we do have a newly constructed Theater and Auditorium. We use these rooms for most of our big events. Members are still free to book them for events. (I hear a few members are writing short plays to perform!) Anyway, everybody is welcome to these types of events, but the "[AoB] Events" are members only unless stated otherwise.
   Also, we do have an awards room. This is where awards that members win will be displayed. Talk to me in-game if you don't know what the awards are. Anyway, they will now be displayed in this room instead of just in your offices!

[AoB] Events:

[12/27 - All Day (EST)]
Christmas Party

Member-Planned Events:
No Upcoming Events
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 10:26:28 PM by General Jake »

Ooh, you finally posted. :D

I will be building my own version of [AoB] HQ, hoping it will get me Leader rank (Or whatever is the next one >_>). I will post on forums when it be done.

Cya on servers, Jake. ;D

EDIT : Pocketz is a member. Just thought I'd clarify.

Tom

Yay a topic. Hows the site going?

Site may be a few days, but it's coming.

would be good to know what gmt is most of your clan member ;)

Well, I'm in EST (GMT -5) but a lot of the members are in -6

By the way, my new in-game name is Pheonix. Yes this is Salv

I added a new event, please PM me if you plan on coming. (Members only)

Stop going afk, or I'll eat your babies.

I postponed the lesson and scheduled a new event. Non-members can come, but PLEASE tell me if you're coming.

PS: Rescheduled because I haven't been able to get on lately. This weekend for sure!

Edit: Also, the website should be up by the weekend as well.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:53:49 PM by General Jake »

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 06:42:35 PM by Owen9456 »