Author Topic: LAN bl_id help.  (Read 1581 times)

Hi I was wondering if it's possible to change the bl_id in lan servers from 999999 to our real bl_id?
Like doing some sort of syntax while in game? I guess something like bl_id 999999 = bl_id 7299.. but that's of course wrong =p

I was just wondering, because me and my friend both bought the game but I can't fwrd ports (problem w/ my router) and so I hate when he has FULL trust.. LOL

I believe Badspot once said this:

If you're playing a LAN game and he messes with your bricks, walk over and punch him in the face.

If you're playing a LAN game and (s)he messes with your bricks, walk over and punch him/her in the face.
That, or both play single player.

Your quote makes no sense, there are NO women on the internet.

Besides the women

LOL 

Well if anyone does know how to change the bl_id for it.. please tell me.. Is it possible for me to make bl_id LAN and LAN2, LAN3 etc..?

Btw, LAN = Local Area Network (hook up ethernet cable to another pc to use LAN.  it's not the internet -.- )

Btw, LAN = Local Area Network (hook up ethernet cable to another pc to use LAN.  it's not the internet -.- )
Uh hurr durr

Uh hurr durr
LAN != Internet.

Off topic: GTFO if you've got nothing to say but uh hurr ethan is stupid durr.
I said LAN = that because chrono said LAN meant Internet which it doesn't.

Like we don't know that you idiot, understand a joke when you see one.

Woah.

I believe Badspot once said this:

If you're playing a LAN game and he messes with your bricks, walk over and punch him in the face.
that quote was for me actully due to the fact that my 10 year old sister was painting a project of mine pink.

double toast

After that, someone released a trust add-on for LAN but failed as you lost your own control over bricks.

There's no need for IDs in a LAN game. Why are you asking for them?

Did you know != means doesn't equal?