Author Topic: Nicel's Prints Soundpack  (Read 13344 times)

Yay for my first add-on. :D
Anyways, I used a text to speak to make sounds that are the same as the words in my Prints decal pack. (Which can be found here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=43929.0 )

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yn0kqcgcu5j

Words he says:
Epic Fail
FTW (For the win)
Lawl
Own3d
Pwn3d
STFU N00b (Warning - Uses f-word)

Do not delete anything from the soundpack unless you know what you're doing.

Yay. :D

Lolx10
Microsoft Speach Ftw

umm this isn't very useful i think this might end up in the fail bin

Well what if somebody made an amazing thing and nobody needed it?It doesent have the right to die in the fail bin...

Lol, it's very usefull. What if you have a "Press for free admin ->" sign up that blows the player up and kills them? Don't you want it to say "Own3d," "Pwn3d," "Epic Fail," "Lawl," or "1337?" xD I know I would.

I don't get things with swear words.

I don't buy hair dye.
See how useful that information is to you?

Yay for your first add-on. :D

time for my TRAP OF EPIC FAIL!

quoted in-game from....someone. XD

awsome man cookies for you  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: but how do you use it?

awsome man cookies for you  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: but how do you use it?
Lol give me cookies before you know how to use it? xD

Well, after you download it, start up your own server, but before you start it up, hit the "add-ons" button, scroll down, and make sure my soundpack has a check by it. Then start the game, place any brick anywhere, pull out your wrench and hit the brick with your wrench. Hit the "Events" button and you can now choose what to do with it. For starters, I'd recommend doing this:
OnActive > Self > PlaySound > (One of my sounds)
Then just click the brick. (While not holding an item.)

Hope that was descriptive enough. :P

I might make another version with him saying "STFU" instead of "Shut the forget up" :P