Author Topic: my blockland key  (Read 16521 times)

yes i finally got m,y blockland key w00000000t i paied by mail and anyone thinking its a scam its NOT

Congrats! Welcome to blockland, if you ever need help, don't come to me!

anyone thinking its a scam its NOT
Badspot isn't from Nigeria, you know...

anyone thinking its a scam its NOT

You know, if you think about it, the fact that we have our keys is proof to us that it's not a scam.

You know, if you think about it, the fact that we have our keys is proof to us that it's not a scam.
Most of us used a credit card, so no we're not.

Most of us used a credit card, so no we're not.

Why would it be a scam with one payment but not with the others?

The new thing is Army Sergeants in Iraq acquiring oil fortunes they don't want confiscated by the government. 

can someone tell me a good server to go on like a server with good admins and i can go there when ever

can someone tell me a good server to go on like a server with good admins and i can go there when ever
Don't go to any servers named, "com her 4 free admin" or "super admin pass is poop", you can try the MotE, USSR, and other well know clan servers, others one you can go to is Badspots server, or one of the other respected members server, another good one is mine, once I get my old router working so I can host again.

Well Its hard to tell. But look at there BL_ID if the admins are over 6,000 then its probably not a good server, but I could be wrong.

Well Its hard to tell. But look at there BL_ID if the admins are over 6,000 then its probably not a good server, but I could be wrong.
Ya your sort of wrong, I've been to a few servers with the admins BL_ID is over 6,000 and they where ok.

I was selling something a month ago, 3 people from Nigeria tried to scam in a week. I decided I would keep it... Damn Nigerians. (Not all black people though)

Ya your sort of wrong, I've been to a few servers with the admins BL_ID is over 6,000 and they where ok.
If you read better, you could notice that I said "I could be wrong".

If you read better, you could notice that I said "I could be wrong".

Meaning that he could be wrong about the person, not be wrong about the post.

Trial and error until you find one