Author Topic: my blockland key  (Read 16470 times)

I host a pretty decent server if you ever want to drop by. Its often called:

Night-time Neighbourhood - Build a home under the stars!

I ban idiots, make sure good builds stay and bad builds get cleared, keep everything under control and usually at the end of the server have a crazy rocket war DM just to end the day with a bit of fun. I have some good members attend to my servers too, like just yesterday I had GreekGeeker start building.

sweet

How long did you wait for the key?

I host a pretty decent server if you ever want to drop by. Its often called:

Night-time Neighbourhood - Build a home under the stars!

I ban idiots, make sure good builds stay and bad builds get cleared, keep everything under control and usually at the end of the server have a crazy rocket war DM just to end the day with a bit of fun. I have some good members attend to my servers too, like just yesterday I had GreekGeeker start building.

Hmmmm, mabey I will pop in sooner or later. :-)If I am un-grounded by them.:-(

Ya your sort of wrong, I've been to a few servers with the admins BL_ID is over 6,000 and they where ok.

CRAP man most of the ppl in this game look by id -_- lame and they think 6k-7k plus id=noob

I hate to be that "All high IDs suck guy" but the only people with IDs over 3000 I've ever found and liked are Sniff and Snot. =\

welcome do not host games and ban people for talking and i will give you 2 :cookie:
badspot made the game trader is one of the best addon maker got ot ok dont ask me for help and make good builds with plates underneath then just advice :cookieMonster:

Please do not change topic titles -_-'

sweet

How long did you wait for the key?

I MAILED CASH FROM ONTARIO AND IT TOOK 8 DAYS

The new thing is Army Sergeants in Iraq acquiring oil fortunes they don't want confiscated by the government. 

lol

You replied to your own post just to say rofl. loving post whore.

You replied to your own post just to say rofl. loving post whore.

And attention whore...

You are probably just ROCK BAND with a diffrent account, once a noob always a noob.

I hate to be that "All high IDs suck guy" but the only people with IDs over 3000 I've ever found and liked are Sniff and Snot. =\

Huge burn on me out of nowhere.

Wow....... no one gives a sh*t