Author Topic: How to REALLY install Add-Ons onto blockland  (Read 28411 times)

I'm sure you have read alot of things with this topic, but this one really does work, its just that the people who make these topics aren't specific enough, this time i will be. Here's How:
1. On blockland forums find and install the Add-On
2. Move that Add-On to your blockland Add-Ons folder, but heres the problem: thers two of them.
3. make sure the file you install it to is C:\Blockland\Add-Ons\ and NOT C:\Program Files\Blockland\Add-Ons

Don't Understand? Heres a Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eioNK8cpWQ

1: Blockland can be installed wherever they want, some people may want to put it on, for example, F: Drive.
2: Some people use Mac's
3: There's only 1 Add-On's folder.
4: Default installation should be C:\Program Files\Blockland\ for Windows.
5: You don't know stuff about computers so shut up.

Badspot

• Administrator
The default install location for vista is C:\Blockland
The default install location for XP is C:\Program Files\Blockland

The default install location for vista is C:\Blockland
Is it ok to install it in C:\Program Files\Blockland for Vista or is my computer going to breaks? D:

It won't break, it just may not work, it all depends on where you decided to install blockland.

Basically, wherever you installed blockland, let us call this (x)/Blockland, you will need to put the addons in the (x)/Blockland/Add-ons folder.

(x) could be   C:/    D:/    F:/   C:/Programme Files    D:/Games
or anything, just place the addons where you installed the game, in the add-on folder.

as of now, i have blockland installed on my Desktop which makes life simple for me, so when i download add-ons i have to direct it like this

Desktop\------Folder\Games\Online Downloads\Blockland\Add-ons\________
the ----- was cleared due to privacy.