Author Topic: Halo in Blockland  (Read 8590 times)

With out GTA we would have stuffty GTA look alike games running around. When it was years for a new GTA game there was tons of shiity games to fill in the void. Driver, saints row, streets of LA, need I say more? To me GTA is the best free roam sand box stealing shooter games it makes the others look like stuff.

With out GTA we would have stuffty GTA look alike games running around. When it was years for a new GTA game there was tons of shiity games to fill in the void. Driver, saints row, streets of LA, need I say more? To me GTA is the best free roam sand box stealing shooter games it makes the others look like stuff.
Saint's Row is better imo>.>

That isn't what it's all about, at least it does not have dull multiplayer. But, hey I respect your opinion.
Finally someone who understands the purpose of this post. It is true that halo is unoriginal yet all good games are unoriginal but it is the best ones that make the other games as zombie said...
look like stuff.
took the words right out of my mouth...

Now that my purpose is fofilled I shall now lock this topic. Thank you one and all for your many veiws!