Author Topic: Halo in Blockland  (Read 8544 times)

I understand that some might not accept the idea of Halo in Blockland. When you see a Halo related download or build the creators get flamed for putting Halo in Blocklkand...
However, when someone makes any other outside game creations or downloads, not a single person complains about putting an outside games in Blockland. Creations or downloads like GTA, Bioshock, and other popular games are accepted by the Blockland Forums. All exept Halo are allowed. Would the falmers responsible for flaming Halo creators please give your reasons for going out of your way to flame Halo... all Halo creators are listening... go on... SPEAK UP!!!

Halo sucks. And of story.

It's the common opinion of all/most of the people who's opinion matters in Blockland.

Halo sucks. And of story.
Whenever someone pops in to say that, I always get this air of Elitism. You're not any cooler because you don't like it.

It's because of the Fanboys who climax over the very thought, and it's the fact that Halo doesn't fit Blockland at all. Many have tried to bring in Halo to Blockland. IT DOESN'T WORK. It looks like stuff, it's generic stuff, and it doesn't offer anything to the game.

I like Halo, but I don't like the idea of bringing it into Blockland.

Whenever someone pops in to say that, I always get this air of Elitism. You're not any cooler because you don't like it.

It's because of the Fanboys who climax over the very thought, and it's the fact that Halo doesn't fit Blockland at all. Many have tried to bring in Halo to Blockland. IT DOESN'T WORK. It looks like stuff, it's generic stuff, and it doesn't offer anything to the game.

I like Halo, but I don't like the idea of bringing it into Blockland.
The long brought out way of saying it, yes.

The long brought out way of saying it, yes.
He basically asked for an explanation, not a condescending starfish's comment.

I am not a fan of halo, its as boring as watching grass grow.

but what does it mean to "have halo stuff"? more weapons and vehicles?
we are all pretty sick of the huge amount there already is, and making them into different themes cant really make them more fun at this point.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:13:21 PM by Bisjac »

the games boring all you do is just walk and shoot then enemys hax.

the games boring all you do is just walk and shoot then enemys hax.
Walk around and shoot stuff? Sounds familiar:

As for "hax"; You are a loving handicap.

I understand the reasons for not wanting it.. and they are all fair. But my question is why don't GTA, Bioshock, etc. get flamed? I now there are some people who are not fans of GTA including myself. So why are there no flammed out of game creations other than Halo?

(for those of you who came in here just to say Halo sucks... read a post before replying!)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:44:51 PM by Lord Templar »

Hey I played the last one.

I don't like halo, it gives me a headache because pretty much EVERYTHING is shiny. The dirt is shiny.

I understand the reasons for not wanting it.. and they are all fair. But my question is why don't GTA, Bioshock, etc. get flamed? I now there are some people who are not fans of GTA including myself. So why are there no flammed out of game creations other than Halo?
Because other things fit better.

Your saying don't put in Halo because it is just another game where you shoot stuff, yet GTA  and Bioshock are okay in Blockland...

Think about other games besides Halo... I for one would much rather have Halo in Blockland rather than GTA if I had the choice.

halo gets an extra flame im sure, because its that stigma (its super popular, yet populated by noob gamers)
like wow or CS to. its like the beginners of gaming to the whole gaming world lol.
game can be good, fine. but the hype that they cant live up to makes them suck