Author Topic: Why release when you think its crap?  (Read 4206 times)

Why release when you think its crap? If the author of something crappy thinks its crap, why would he think that the rest of us will like it? An Add-on or other public material has no meaning if no one likes it or downloads. Discuss if you like, I just want my point out there and hoping that people will agree with me.

Peaceful War, this is why I gave up a long time ago, they don't listen.

I would explain but I dun wanna sound too serious. D=

Peaceful War, this is why I gave up a long time ago, they don't listen.
Who does? >.>

Who does? >.>
The people who go, "lol this is my first mod. I know it really sucks but under popular demand I release. Don't flame plz1!11 :cookieMonster:"

They probly think it will make them cool.'

"HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FISRT ADDON PLZ DONT FLAME BECAUSE ITS MY FRIST ADDNO PLZ11!!!11"

Another thing is that they host it on there server noobs say its cool, and that they want it, so the they post it here, when they could just PM it to all the noobs who want it.

It's a defense tactic. A bad one.

"In my defense I would like to add that I knew my add-on was a piece of stuff to begin with so CAN'T FLAME DIS!!"

Lol i agree. I made like about 10 mods and they all suck because I'm a begginer. You don't see me posting them here. My best mod is like 6/10(my view) and I'm never going to release. Untill you see me be as good as Kaje, SpaceGuy(I think hes a scripter but he also rocks), and i don't feel like naming the rest because I feel like going to sleep and I promised myself not to type as much as always.

Lol i agree. I made like about 10 mods and they all suck because I'm a begginer. You don't see me posting them here. My best mod is like 6/10(my view) and I'm never going to release. Untill you see me be as good as Kaje, SpaceGuy(I think hes a scripter but he also rocks), and i don't feel like naming the rest because I feel like going to sleep and I promised myself not to type as much as always.

so a basic overveiw of that is: ......?

Lol :P Who cares if it gets flamed. If it sucks its just gonna go to the trash bin XD.

so a basic overveiw of that is: ......?
He hasn't released anything yet, because the best mod he's made would be a 6/10 on his own scale.

Self quality control.

Thank you falcondude for explaining my point. And funny thing is today someone posted something in the add-on section that is crap.
 and said
"This is my New and First EVER Addon its The Rules Please no Flaming or Bumping on this Topic."

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=48993.0 = proof

Lol :P Who cares if it gets flamed. If it sucks its just gonna go to the trash bin XD.
**Fail Bin**