Author Topic: How to Port Fwording with a verison modem?  (Read 9460 times)

Try this again

Hold down the windows key and press R. When a box opens, type in cmd and press enter. When a black window opens type in ipconfig and then press enter.  It should run some stuff, Scroll up a bit. Now, Look under IPv4 Adress, And whatever that is(should be in the format of 192.168.0.xxx) type that in the Base HostPort box.

Make sure you get the right number. If you can't find  IPv4 Adress, Just look where it says IPAdress.

alright i got the number i guess ima just try it one more time >.>

Wait, i think i know what the real question is.What is Blocklands Base Hostport number?

Wait, i think i know what the real question is.What is Blocklands Base Hostport number?

Default port for hosting is 28000.

what would the protocall be? tcp,udp or both?

well i tryed all posable ways i could try to make it go right but i guess it's just not working right

well i tryed all posable ways i could try to make it go right but i guess it's just not working right
If you're under 14, don't expect to understand routers.

wow ive seen soo many ways to port forward my router, but its not my EXACT router. on the menu of mine, it does NOT say port forwarding, but on the slightly OLDER model, its the same menu as mine, BUT WITH port forwarding. Oh yeah and Sarataz, there is more to BL than hosting.

but it's awsome to host :) Thats why i just wanna do it again,instead of following someone eles noobish rules of there room i could have a room of myself.I dom ake a clear point.

But still,can anyone still help me or si there no hope?

But still,can anyone still help me or si there no hope?

can someone honestly tell me what i can do?

can someone honestly tell me what i can do?
Shut the forget up?