Poll

Do you think Psygo is a n00b?

Yes!
I haven't met him.
NU!

Author Topic: LOCKED  (Read 2809 times)

I voted yes for the lulz.

You're an N zero zero b.

He didn't give me a order, he killed me for fun. And once he killed me, he waited next to my spawn to kill me again.

um..... badspot made a 2.5 (or 1.5 something like that) second invincible time after you spawn to prevent spawn killing....

Fix the poll. Or else I may have to change my logical opinions to illogical flames against you to support popularity due to your handicapped poll.

Ok first: He tried to rob me, and then he killed me because i had no money. Isn't that noobish? I tried to lock myself in with a brick, but he deleted it with his destructo wand.

Ok first: He tried to rob me, and then he killed me because i had no money. Isn't that noobish? I tried to lock myself in with a brick, but he deleted it with his destructo wand.
He was admin, tough stuff.

Blockland servers aren't a democracy, you have no rights.

stop bitching if you had to pay and didn't have money then you deserve to die.

I'm going to vote no because you didn't fix the loving poll.

I hate people who try to win votes they want by making the votes they don't want make the voter look like an idiot

It'd probably work on teenage girls obsessed with their appearance and reputation and are equally obsessed with stepping all over those without said appearance/rep, but this is a loving forum, nobody cares about rep that much, especially from people like you.

On another note, psygo does abuse admin whenever he can. >:(
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 11:48:51 AM by Bushido »

I hate people who try to win votes they want by making the votes they don't want make the voter look like an idiot

It'd probably work on teenage girls obsessed with their appearance and reputation and are equally obsessed with stepping all over those without said appearance/rep, but this is a loving forum, nobody cares about rep that much, especially from people like you.

On another note, psygo does abuse admin whenever he can. >:(

Everything he said was 100% true.

Also, Svenne, stop trying to win this arguement.