Return to Blockland

Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 241159 times)

You make it sound like a bad thing. This topic deserves to be bumped for a good reason, not because some idiot thinks it's cool.
Incase you didn't know, Svenne is a bump cigarette, bumps some good things sometimes, but usually he bumps some unwanted topics.

EVERY time i try to Start A Game on Blockland it says "Blockland Is Not Responding" so I don't know what to do with it. What do I do Eph?¿?¿?¿

EVERY time i try to Start A Game on Blockland it says "Blockland Is Not Responding" so I don't know what to do with it. What do I do Eph?¿?¿?¿

Well, sounds like you need to post a thread in the help forum, and post the contents of your "console.log" file too.

whats the exact thing i have to type to make rtb work properly on my dedicated and where do i type it??
my names is buggy and id is 6521 if thats any help

Quote from: The Help File
Setting Up RTB
You can setup RTB by typing setupRTBDedicated("YourUsername",1); into your dedicated server where YourUsername is the username tied to the BL Key you entered for the server. This will start posting your server to the RTB Webserver and allow your super admins to use Server Control.
... so you'd use setupRTBDedicated("buggy",1) in the console when you've started it and it's authenticated/ready.

Also, why can I select text in the help file but not copy it? It just doesn't work... (I copied this from the text file instead of in-game)

Well, sounds like you need to post a thread in the help forum, and post the contents of your "console.log" file too.

lol my bl wont work cuz i have too many stuffy add ons XD   
i reinstalled without add ons, and im just getting what i need off of rtb manager for now, i just came back for multitool wand andd sum other things the mod manager either failed of didnt have that i needs
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:18:24 PM by dumdum566 »

Ummm...Remind me why you made this mod?

Ummm...Remind me why you made this mod?
To give something to the community of course! Only a fool would think RTB is not a good mod.
Of course, kids who just want guns and maps might not like it. Dispite the fact it actually helps them download mods easier.

Of course, kids who just want guns and maps might not like it.
These kids make me LAUGH.

:nes: VIDEO GAMES!! :cookieMonster: CRAP COOKIE MONSTER!!

ok thx! But one more question... if you go to youtube and look up RTB gameplay or something just like that... well its not like that... so how do I make it like that? (I tried to dl RTB on my grandmas cp and it worked, but it was still like all the Blockland graphics and bricks and stuff.) plz help me and thx alot!   :cookie:  :iceCream:

ok thx! But one more question... if you go to youtube and look up RTB gameplay or something just like that... well its not like that... so how do I make it like that? (I tried to dl RTB on my grandmas cp and it worked, but it was still like all the Blockland graphics and bricks and stuff.) plz help me and thx alot!   :cookie:  :iceCream:

That was the RTB for the old Blockland version, you don't want that crap.

(Noob question) So I need help, I downloaded the file. Next I put it in C:\Blockland\Add-ons\... Then I ran it and it was ol' regular Blockland!  :panda:

Sounds weird. I assume you've been able to use other client-side add-ons right?

omg wtf RTB is causing a thingy to pop and and say "buffer overrun detected!" right when it reaches RTB crap, tell me wtf happened?