Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 241772 times)

RTB 2.02 is now available. You can get it by opening Blockland and waiting for the RTB updater to do its thing. Here is the changelog:

If the update doesn't work, head over to our website at http://returntoblockland.com/ and download it manually
i saw the 2.02 is compatible with old versions and new ones does this mean v11 is coming out soon?

No, Originally i'd planned 2.02 for v11 but I made some changes so it could be released for v10. There will be a 2.03 for v11.

oh just because of how you said it sounded like v11 was coming out soon
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:46:07 AM by hi919 »

STOP BUMPING OLD TOPICS!!!

STOP BUMPING OLD TOPICS!!!

Ephialtes did...

RTB 2.02 is now available. You can get it by opening Blockland and waiting for the RTB updater to do its thing. Here is the changelog:

If the update doesn't work, head over to our website at http://returntoblockland.com/ and download it manually

Quote from: Change Log
- Added Script_ClearSpam to default BL mods array
Which one's that? That doesn't come with Blockland and isn't on the RTB Mod Manager...?

Was the buddy list included in this update? If so, how do i access it?

Which one's that? That doesn't come with Blockland and isn't on the RTB Mod Manager...?
It is for V11. Badspot meant to include it as a default mod but did not for some reason.

He doesn't always include everything he makes for Blockland right away.  For instance he had the horse ray in his server when v8 came out, but it wasn't in v8.  Same goes for this I guess.

- Added a filter to prevent people saying their Blockland key into the IRC chat.
Nice, too bad the community is so idiotic that this is needed.

That update list is a nice one, keep up the good work.

- Added a filter to prevent people saying their Blockland key into the IRC chat.

How does that work?

How does that work?

He used the filterKey function.
Name of it should be self-explanatory.

It is for V11. Badspot meant to include it as a default mod but did not for some reason.
I'd have assumed the clear spam commands would go into allGameScripts.cs.dso like the rest of the clear bricks functions.

EDIT: Also, now that we have the new version, should I update Server Trust Levels and remove the hacky fixed function from it?

EDIT2: The real one still contains my //this part edited comment  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:24:35 PM by Space Guy »

Was the buddy list included in this update? If so, how do i access it?