Author Topic: Project A  (Read 1543 times)

I hear Blockland Central works on some stuff called Project A, more info plox.

I hear Blockland Central works on some stuff called Project A, more info plox.

forget about it

Isnt it like a blockland mod for half-life 2?

The team is 4 stressed out teenagers that keep on working on the project aginst their will because if they dont they fear that we will laugh at them.

Weren't they promising some kind of cloud-computing system where all the players computers would support the server(s) or something like that?

And they mentioned realistic water physics and all sorts of other stuff they were never going to achieve.

I thought this died :/

If its dead good, if its In progress also good.

Simply meh.

It was ProBuilder and the rest of his friends trying to compete with retail by making an idiotic mod for Half-Life 2 that used bricks.

After 2 years of scripting, modeling, whining about Project A to us, trying to build Antenna Dish in Retail, etc., they only came up with ONE loving BRICK.

"Antenna Dish? What?"

ProBuilder once challenged the retail community to build the Antenna Dish he made in RTB 1.045, which technically is impossible because he used stretched, rotated and scaled bricks in his, whereas it's impossible to do it in ours. Therefore, he epicly failed, and he tried to make his own Antenna Dish in retail.

Just like him, his build failed on astronomical proportions. He is now a total outcast and the remains of urine.

Haha, I remember they showed us this fail map they made and a bunch of bricks that wouldn't even stack properly.

Pretty much Project A is a very simple source sdk mod that has no source engine editing to it, just a few models and a few maps.
That means that you will have absolutely no way to customize it in any way that includes adding entities, weapons or vehicles.
They probrobly expect you to use the gravity gun to put the one brick model on top of each other, without getting the whole thing to fall down.

Lol
Well some of the animations they had there looked pretty nice