Poll

Which feature would you most like to see in RTB next?

Friends List + Messaging [1-2 Months Dev Time]
167 (78.4%)
Online/Ingame Gallery System & Save Repository [2-3 Months Dev Time]
20 (9.4%)
Online/Ingame Clan System [4-5 Months Dev Time]
26 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 212

Author Topic: Return to Blockland v3  (Read 107656 times)

Nobody makes an effort to turn those sorts of things on, you'd be searching a list of about 20 people who've actually enabled it.
A pop-up window that asks them if they want to allow people to search their ID's the first time they run 2.1?

Can you make the little blue/grey icons next to the names in the gui look more Blocko-personish? Maybe even have them replicate the contact's avatar's face.

so when is this program avalable? just saying

There is no estimated release date as of yet, so don't ask.
so when is this program avalable? just saying

You are a dumbass. How about you stop posting in my threads because your idiocy is just really starting to get to me.

You do know that in real time that means when it is done right?

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

If I may point out your IRC is a little stuffty, it just banned half the people in it for "To many clones"

Any idea why tons of people have been banned from Central Chat for "Too many clones"?

Stfu Ery. :(

You do know that in real time that means when it is done right?

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time
sure i do know that it take 5 weeks minimum 2 years maximum

One of the IRCops got a report that the channel was causing clone attacks (where one user has about 100 copies of himself and floods channels) and came on and banned half our users. I had a chat to the IRCop and those users should now be unbanned.

ephi has spoken now just WAIT and dont post untill ephi posts again please

ephi has spoken now just WAIT and dont post untill ephi posts again please
What if we have a suggestion or a feature we want to propose, thats probably why he put this up not just to show it off....

I have a nice idea. A VIP feature  that when a person on the list wishes to join the server it raises the  player limit by 1 for them to join.

What if we have a suggestion or a feature we want to propose, thats probably why he put this up not just to show it off....
only if you have a GOOD suggestion ok?

and that would be good the VIP feature would be good