Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *extra new*  (Read 32061 times)

News

Nov. 22, 2008.
Alenth has rejoined the clan! Since his leave was only temporary, me and Ronin agreed that his WIP app would pass as a re-entry into the clan. Unfortunately, free slots in the clan is reduced again to 1.

Nov. 21, 2008.

Nov. 19, 2008.
Randomguy's application has been accepted by 5 USSR members, including 3 leaders, so he has gained membership. Can't wait to see you in-game Randomguy! This makes the free spaces left in USSR 1. Join while you can!

Nov. 16, 2008.
Only1Rebel has been accepted unanimously by the clan, his app. Disney Castle is a Blockland masterpiece, which proves that Rebel has the stuff for USSR. I'm glad his second app was accepted, and I'm very happy to see Rebel finally join the clan.
Afkpuz has been re-added, due to not really beeing inactive I guess, in the future we may be more strict towards inactive members. This depends on what the other clan leaders think.

Nov. 13, 2008.
   USSR is accepting! We have 3 spots open for new talent to join USSR! Application to the clan is taken in the form of a build, showcasing your talents and abilities as a builder. Be sure to be creative as unorignal builds rarely get in, however, a talented builder can make even a simple house an amazing build.

Promoted Loserhero to Leader, offical Leader list is as follows: Facechild(co-founder), Diggy(co-founder), Ronin, and now LoserHero as well. Congrats to Loserhero, this now brings the open slots in the clan to 3. We're looking for a USSR member (or friend of the clan) to host a Dedicated.

We've got a brand spankin' new thread.. again! This must be the 3rd or 4th incarnation of this thread. Hopefully this time we can keep the spam down to a minimum from non-USSR related sources, and we won't need another new one for a while.

The Official Member List
L.  Facechild
1. Wizzard
2. Wedge
3. Ministry
4. Greekgeeker
5. Mr. Smash
6. Only1Rebel
7. Afkpuz
8. Randomguy
(Mocheeze)
(Ephialtes)

Clan History / Summary
   The clan was founded back a long time ago (I think sometime in 2005 or 2006), by Diggy and Facechild. The clan has been plagued by inactivity. Now USSR is back in v10, with a new leader Loserhero, hopefully we will be refocused and renergized. Building architecture used in official USSR builds is usually similar to classic or traditional Russian architecture, deriving from Roman, Byzantine, Middle-Eastern, and Asian styles, however more recently modern and industial styles have been used too. Using these themes will positively influence any applications you submit. Membership into the clan is achieved through an application process. If your application is accepted by more members of USSR than it is rejected, you gain entry to the clan, however leaders have Veto power on applications. On average, we try to keep 10 people in the clan, sometimes a few more or less. When we are looking for more members, we will update the status on the page, when we don't need more, we will also post a notification.

Well, It seems as if the application process works best, you all know how it works by now, and if you don't, then don't waste our time. :)

Official Server Rules
   The official server rules should be posted somewhere near the spawn in our server, however, general USSR server rules are: No spamming, including Brick spam, Chat spam, Weapon spam, and other forms of being annoying (spraying people, hammering people, etc.), also, no advertising other clans, servers or websites.

Official Clan Rules
Just because you're in USSR, that doesn't give you the right to prance around thinking you're a better builder than everyone. Nor does being a more senior USSR member make you better than any newer USSR member (This is important).

2. No kicking/banning without good reason.
Unless they break one of the server rules posted in the server, don't kick/ban them. Also, try to leave a real ban reason.

3. Know how to type.
Please please pleeaasse, type the best you can! Spelling and grammar is key!

4. Respect others' builds. If you want to make a change to the layout of another member's, or a clan build, you must get permission from the build's creator(s) to make such changes (minor changes excluded). Also, don't spam near others' builds.

Official Blacklist

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:26:44 PM by [USSR] Diggy »

Hay thar clan.

Nice layout, I prefer this one over the old one. I cant wait until somebody comes on here saying "Zomg noob, you stole caln naem" Anyway, hope this doesn't get to badly beaten down like the original. Good luck again :D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 01:56:38 PM by Beachbum790 »

I like the old layout better :(

'Cus it was made by Facechild  :cookieMonster:

Congrats to Loserhero :D

I'm working furiously to get my app done :D

Edit: I could host a dedicated anytime if needed.

First Post.

Dedicated coming back when I get some free time: Working 2 jobs currently.

First Post.

Dedicated coming back when I get some free time: Working 2 jobs currently.

Your way off of first post :O

Wait, so you've created a new thread to reduce spam?
Good luck, ever since USSR was created, nubs have found a way to harass the hell out of you guys.

Extra new thread is extra new.

i wrote those rules, Bros

I didn't follow the rules the entrepreneur in wrote, Bros.

Lol'd
Just to inform you, Killhamer is no random nub. I am pretty sure he is either a good friend of the clan or in it.