Author Topic: Full AoT Map  (Read 17677 times)

I worked long and hard on this full map of the land. Enjoy the map and the Summary below it. Rate it if you'd like.

[ALL MARKERS ARE CORRECT]

- Thy Marker's Summary -

Port Town - The main town, where you spawn when you make your account. PT includes a Bank/Post Office, Store, Blacksmith, and Beds.

Jail - This is where you can become a cop. Cops can check up on criminals or put them in jail all in this one spot.

Arena - A place to fight other players without having to lose money.

Woods - Inside the Woods is D1. (D1 is where you can get the hook.) || Dye: Bright Green, Green

D1 - Hidden in the Woods. It is where you can get the hook. This is not marked on the map due to the entrance is placed in differen't areas when the server restarts.  D1 changes too, so there is no clear way to map it out. || Dye: Brown, Orange

D2 - Like D1 only no special item.

Starboard Town - Like Port Town only less items to buy at the shop and no Post Office/Bank.

Distant Forest - A lush forest, nothing more.

Tree House - A tree with a house in it. Has nothing inside.

Cave - Inside is a monster pit.

Beach House - A small house near the beach.

Tavern - A perfect place to rest and buy some health items.

Fort Bad - A very small castle. The only place to find rocket orcs.

Log Challenge - At the top is the great golden hook. (The golden hook
gives off light and can hold on a area longer than the normal one.)

Swamp - Huge, very weedy terrain. You can find Zombies here. || Dye: Bright Cyan, Cyan

Volcano - Small and dark inside. Fire orcs can be found here. || Dye: Black, Pitch Black, Purple aka Magenta

Auric Fields - Many yellow weeds with crates. || Dye: Bright Yellow, Yellow

Red Crater - Many red weeds with crates. || Dye: Bright Red, Red

Blue Hill - A underwater hill. One of the sides is filled with crates.  || Dye: Bright Blue, Blue
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:35:39 AM by Pload »

Your spelling 'Volcano' wrong.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:35:53 AM by Pload »

10/10 This is a sick map!

Ultra cool map 100/10

Yes, Otis, mine sucks

Great job, it was also me (Speckz) who started calling red dye place 'Red Crater'

EDIT: 'Cave' is actually the monster pit, and Crater is spelt wrong.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 01:07:32 PM by Silas »

Great job, it was also me (Speckz) who started calling red dye place 'Red Crater'

EDIT: 'Cave' is actually the monster pit, and Crater is spelt wrong.

I really don't understand what you mean by 'Cave' is the monster pit, Its a cave. I already fixed crater.

Also thanks for the comments. :)

Good job, escpecially on getting all the terrain lined up and what not.

Shit Pload. Words can't describe this map.

Thanks a lot guys. :)

Also I updated the map again. I fixed some rough mapped spots and added 'Blue Hill'. I named it since I haven't heard of a name for it at all. Enjoy.

I used to call it "Deep Sea"

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:27:19 PM by Towncivilian »

Yes, it's a good map, but did you ever think about why badspot didn't make a full map and only a partial one?
Think it might be good for people to have to communicate with others in game and explore to find the more advanced and distant areas?
I know I had a lot of fun, exploring and finding everything myself and with friends, that I wouldn't have if I had used this map.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:27:24 PM by Towncivilian »