Author Topic: man,is the BL community bummin you out?  (Read 8600 times)

man,here latly theres been utter noob calling,flameing and racism(sorry cougar but its true,i hope that doesnt offend you because i mean no offence) anywho,like,latly everyone seems to be on edge. the tbm folks was pissed at us,we yelled at them... aot hates BL all together, aio get no attention and from what ive seen of ther message board(the small snake thing) everyone is be...well...a be-hotch.....i dont meen to offend anyone. but has anyone seen this or is it just me?? if i did offend you then go piss up a rope. disscus...also pwease dont yell at me for posting this. i was purly seeking others oppinion on the matter and i know i suck at spelling

Grats on being the 3rd person in the last few weeks to post one of these.

Go eat a :cookie:.

The BL community (excluding hammer-trolls) has gone down since day 1. It used to be full of intelligent people, now nobody has a clue what punctuation is, and everybody thinks their box building (which was easily beaten by old 0002 builds) is the coolest thing.

wedge,i was just putting ot out there dude,i wanted to know what you thought not a fact,i realize those post exist as i searched before i posted but still felt the need to try amd,um,dude above me(forgot name srry) thats true,but i think the grammer isnt to important,all be it need. and there are still intellegint people aroun,and wedge again,im holding you to that cookie

man,is the BL community bummin you out?
No. when a forum gets big, some noobs are bound to come, even if that is the case, the BL community is thriving, in fact it seems better than ever.

VBUMPV
>HIJACK<
<SPAM>
^FLAME^

man,is the BL community bummin you out?
No. when a forum gets big, some noobs are bound to come, even if that is the case, the BL community is thriving, in fact it seems better than ever.
The current community is nowhere near as big as it used to be. I've seen a steady decline in servers over the past few months. Retail should change this, but since BS hasn't really said much, people have lost interest.

meh, i'm happy with it. it's not desolate.
a small forum is much better than a massive one.

aot hates BL all together

The AoT community is mostly made up of BL players.

The BL community (excluding hammer-trolls) has gone down since day 1. It used to be full of intelligent people, now nobody has a clue what punctuation is, and everybody thinks their box building (which was easily beaten by old 0002 builds) is the coolest thing.

1. I would consider myself and a lot of other BLers intelligent.
2. Ahem? , . / ' - " ;  ...Why they are my best friends!
3. ZoMGG MY BOXX BULD BEET YOURE NOOUB BUILT!1!1!!!!!11

Well, if the other intelligent people are like me (I'm not saying I am, or am not intelligent, though I believe myself to be so, but so do many other people who are obviously idiots), then they don't post too often.  Sure, I post, but most of them are on the help boards (at least, I think that's the case, I could be wrong).  I only post when I can see that I have something constructive to add to the conversation.  At least, that's the case more often than not.  I think there's still intelligent people here, but I don't think they're very load spoken.  As for spelling, "noone" REALLY bugs me.  THAT'S TWO WORDS!  Please take note of this fact, as "no one" is the correct way of saying this.  Otherwise, you're saying "noon" with an "e" on the end.  Look it up in a reputable dictionary (even dictionary.com!), and you WILL NOT find "noone" as an entry.  PLEASE STOP POSTING IT!

Okay, now that that's over with, hopefully some people will take note, and stop using it.  Of course, I do realize that now people are going to use it just to annoy me...  Stupid trolls.  :P  Anyway, I think the community is okay, but I do find the burning dislike (put mildly, I'm sure) the two mod communities have toward each other is something that very few people are comfortable with.  On that note, PLEASE don't turn this into a Mod vs. Mod thread.  Both sides are at fault for the sentiment I speak of, in varying degrees.  But that aside, I think the community is pretty good overall.  Mouser X over and out.

We have gone through our golden age, we must tell other forum, sites and people. If we want another goldrush of servers players and flame. this all started with the decline of BLM am I correct.

It used to be full of intelligent people, now nobody has a clue what punctuation is

Quite a few of the BL-ers that I play with use punctuation and speak like this, NOT LIek DIS lololol. Everytime I see someone say y dont u or r u comin, I can never resist to correct them. They flame me for it, But half of the time when I get them with a comeback, They're too handicapped to think of a better comeback, So they just say lol u noob or something.

I'm not sure, but I havent flamed anyone for correcting me.

(snip)
Well, there are quite a few idiots in TBM, so I wasn't talking about mod communities. But as a whole (this doesn't mean everybody), the community has gone downhill. I just miss the late BLM-early TBM (1.0x with the community functions and all, before the "exploit") age.