Poll

Ethan is being a noob in the first few posts.

True he should be banned
1 (100%)
True
0 (0%)
False
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: PWN - Pwn Weird Noobs  (Read 990 times)

Making a clan called PWN.  Made by Tojehusiza.  Send me a message and leave your in-game name and tell me if you want to be a pwner, a scripter, or a builder. I will tell what each does below.

A pwner does DMs. A scripter scripts requests for clan, and a builder does free builds and builds something if someone would like a save or could build DM arenas. YOU ARE ALOUD TO BE TWO AT ONE TIME!! If someone would like to do a  youtube movie or video then the any clan member may participate unless he/she is messing things up or ruining on purpose. If you have any questions you can send me a message.

PS: If you send a name with Blockhead in it, you will not get in, change it or don't join. Also I might get a clan logo in someday. Be patient if your wanting one.

no
YOU ARE ALOUD TO BE TWO AT ONE TIME!!
hello my names ethan and I am a both

umm I said send me a MSG not a comment dumbforget and there are 3 so WTF did you say both for??

This clan wins just because its acronym also happens to be the first word in its enlongated name.

umm I said send me a MSG not a comment dumbforget and there are 3 so WTF did you say both for??
I am both a female and a male.Jokes.

I give this clan a great big

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I have elongated the 'A',I', and 'L' for emphasis.

What the forget. How many loving times do I have to explain before you dip stuffs understand? You richard faces, stop making stuffty clans. Then you go, "stawp flaming me :(" We are flaming the forget out of you because you don't loving listen for stuff. So don't complain when we do, just forget off.

I just got a pm from him.
do u want 2 join clan yes or no? If you dont get outta my sight