Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8695957 times)

I'd upload another image of me getting wasted, but my 5 O'Clock shadow looks more like "bum fluff" (as my dad calls it) than a real man's beard.

gg no re, genetics

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 03:20:49 PM by ForgetLavender »

Yep, just upgrading from my old 668s. The best part is I have a small head and the comfort goes on for days

-lux's-

wth
-lux's-
we took the same headphone path

Why does everyone on the forums have these headphones? You 2, Nal, and I all have at least 1 pair of 668b's.

And here's a stuffty pic taken with a stuffty front-facing camera of my stuffty looking self wearing these not-stuffty headphones

"But Dragonslayer, the cord isn't even plugged in!"
That's because these headphones are broken. The little wire dongle thing is broken to where you have to twist it/pull it in a certain direction for sound to come through the headphones.

mine broke the same way :(
i mainly bought them because i liked how they looked.

edit: now its your duty to buy sennheiser hd 25-1 iis

I went to NAMM in Anaheim this year for the first time. My friend crashed on the bus ride home after waking up at 7 am that day and dropping acid. Poor kiddo just got tuckered out :(

what part of namm did you look at?
did you see any of the crappy akai stuff in action

what part of namm did you look at?
did you see any of the crappy akai stuff in action

I went through all the showrooms, mostly focused on the drum booths. I did go through some of the production, sequencing, and synth areas but that's not really my area of expertise.

I went through all the showrooms, mostly focused on the drum booths. I did go through some of the production, sequencing, and synth areas but that's not really my area of expertise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii8h_XuAnG8

Oceanside gang (we went to the pet store)

goal aesthetic