Author Topic: Blockland/halo stuff  (Read 10977 times)

WHEN WILL YOU GET THE PICTURE.
HALO & BLOCKLAND GO TOGETHER LIKE WATER AND OIL, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MIX. I AM HUNGREY!

If you want halo weapons, just go back to sucking master cheifs microscopic richard
Why are you so sure he's a guy? Anyway, I don't get why people don't want Halo and Blockland. SURE they want marrio,team fortress, and pretty much any other game, but not Halo. Why?
P.S. Please give me a reason not "OMGZ HAELO NO MIX WIT BLOXLAND!!!11!!one1!!!!!"

Now im going to if you dont mind and while im at it im going to Hunt you down adn do this to you
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 04:54:02 PM by im with tht guy »

I don't hate Halo players, I'm actually a fan of it myself. What I HATE are people who want to merge Blockland and Halo together into one game! Blockland is fine as it is and if you want a stupid Halo mod just make a minigame and set the rules so that you have the desired player type and weapons!
Same.. its fun but little three year old kids on xbox live and they are crazy..

Now im going to chop you if you dont mind and while im at it im going to Hunt you down adn do this to you -driveby-[/url]
You, sir, have failed.

Now im going to if you dont mind and while im at it im going to Hunt you down adn do this to you

Why don't you have a seat over there.

that other Smiley was me killing a Noob jeez so yeah oh what you mean by
Why don't you have a seat over there.

Just make an edit of the zombie mod to make walking, killing aliens. Sheesh.

that other Smiley was me killing a Noob jeez so yeah oh what you mean by
Noobs cannot call other people noobs. It's another one of those unwritten rules.

umm idk who's the noob here calling some else a noob but it not me but yeah this the reason why i dont want that.
1.Me dont want to hear 5-7 year old kids on blockland.
2.To many noobs will be in blockland.
3.Also People well stop playing blockland because of this and Badspot will have less money and he'll be sad.

umm idk who's the noob here calling some else a noob but it not me but yeah this the reason why i dont want that.
3.Also People well stop playing blockland because of this and Badspot will have less money and he'll be sad.
4. He will stop the evolution of Blockland. (If you don't understand refer to #3)

i totely suport you i think thet some one shod make halo sniper etc.

Oh god, it's like you chose the wrong word in the spellcheck drop-down box, every single time. I think what you MEANT to say was

Uh, I don't know who's calling some else a noob here, but it's not me. But yeah, these are the reasons why I don't want that:
1 .I don't want to hear 5-7 year old kids on Blockland.
2. Too many noobs will be in Blockland.
3. People will stop playing Blockland because of this and Badspot will have less money and he'll be sad.
I find most of these irrelevant, and you WERE calling someone else a noob. No one in particular, but you did say;
that other Smiley was me killing a Noob jeez so yeah