Author Topic: Blockland/halo stuff  (Read 10975 times)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 01:10:02 PM by matham2 »

Oh no...

If I were you, I'd lock this now.

...Why does no one use search...
And no, don't give me the excuse,
Oh noes i did butt it cames up with otherz stuffs
Just search "Halo" WITH the ""

The only thing I want from Halo in Blockland is a plasma grenade.

I am going to hunt you down and rip your nonexistent balls off with a splintery wooden fork and force-feed them to you.

I am going to hunt you down and rip your nonexistent balls off with a splintery wooden fork and force-feed them to you.
I told him lock it but noooooo.

It would be nice to have a variety of creatures to fight,but Halo?No.

I am going to hunt you down and impale your nonexistent balls off with a shiny metal fork and force-feed them to you.
Fixed

I want a sticky grenade though :/

now tell me wouldn't it be cool to have a
halo mod so then we could have a halo RPG on blockland......

P.S. It would be also really funny to see lego like elite trying to kill you!

No. It wouldn't be.

P.S. No.

ABSOLUTLY NO loving WAY ANYONE WILL SUPPORT THIS IDEA AND MAKE loving HALO stuff
If you want halo weapons, just go back to sucking master cheifs microscopic richard

now tell me wouldn't it be cool to have a halo mod

Ok. It wouldn't be cool to have some gay halo mod in blockland so those 8 year olds that scream on halo" HAKER! NOOB! I PWNED U!" can come find blockland and be all like" omg, blockland is jsut like halo! i just play"

People stereotype halo players too much.  I play Halo and it's a good game.  I haven't once seen a player acting like that on a server.  When one person says "OMG MAEK HALO MOD!!1!1!1!1!", they think all halo palyers are underaged morons in their mom's basement, then idiots like Sankuro come along spamming childish insults in size 99 caps.

People stereotype halo players too much.
I don't hate Halo players, I'm actually a fan of it myself. What I HATE are people who want to merge Blockland and Halo together into one game! Blockland is fine as it is and if you want a stupid Halo mod just make a minigame and set the rules so that you have the desired player type and weapons!

childish insults
ABSOLUTLY NO loving WAY ANYONE WILL SUPPORT THIS IDEA AND MAKE loving HALO stuff
If you want halo weapons, just go back to sucking master cheifs microscopic richard

Whut