Author Topic: Blockland: Source!?!? FAIL.  (Read 1625 times)

I was looking at this thing in the gallery section and this person gave a link to The RTB "mod" and I found This special prodject thing that said "Ion Studios" (or something) is making a version of Blockland with the Source engine!

Discuse -ALSO-Link.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:09:13 AM by Supreme Commander »

Oh, it's that cigarettegy thing by whats-his-name. I've forgotten already, but honestly I don't care.

It's some stupid really crappy CS 1.6 mod that after like fifteen years in making with the 'worlds most experienced novice scripters and modelers' they only have like a brick and a poorly made map.

It's some stupid really crappy CS 1.6 mod that after like fifteen years in making with the 'worlds most experienced novice scripters and modelers' they only have like a brick and a poorly made map.

And one of the admins of it of it challenged us to make the Cradle from 007 64 or something.

Yeah it was ProBuilder.

He challenged the retail community to create an antenna cradle thing like he did in 0002 which technically is really really stupid considering we can't bend and morph bricks to whatever shape and size. He got so period over it that he tried to make it just to prove us wrong, and it failed on astronomical proportions.

Basically this happened:

Yeah it was ProBuilder.

He challenged the retail community to create an antenna cradle thing like he did in 0002 which technically is really really stupid considering we can't bend and morph bricks to whatever shape and size. He got so period over it that he tried to make it just to prove us wrong, and it failed on astronomical proportions.

I have the save and pictures of it.

:)

It's not even a CS 1.6 mod. It's just a simple unedited Source SDK base game with one model and one map. They haven't even gotten around to editing the easiest thing to edit: The HUD.

I could make a mod like that very easily. In fact, if you really want me to, I will, right now just to show what they most likely got done on the mod. They probrobly didn't even getting to editing the core DLL files.

It's not even a CS 1.6 mod. It's just a simple unedited Source SDK base game with one model and one map. They haven't even gotten around to editing the easiest thing to edit: The HUD.

I could make a mod like that very easily. In fact, if you really want me to, I will, right now just to show what they most likely got done on the mod. They probrobly didn't even getting to editing the core DLL files.
Miga, if you can do what they did and better all by yourself, maybe with a modeler maybe, and make Blockland Source, what the hell can't you do.

Miga, if you can do what they did and better all by yourself, maybe with a modeler maybe, and make Blockland Source, what the hell can't you do.
Get laid.

Nah, I don't want to make a Blockland: Source. The source engine is so loving hard to work with, I'll admit that. Editing the core DLL files are a pain in the ass, and I don't want to do that right now. But if I did want to work on it, I could get a bunch done.

Anyway, I think I will remake what the "Project A Dev Group" made, and it won't take me very long.
Let me work on it, and I'll release it for all to see it's current crappiness.

Get laid.
orly now?

Nah, I don't want to make a Blockland: Source.
Your right, we already got a fun, sandbox, physics game;

Gmod :D

Your right, we already got a fun, sandbox, physics game;

Gmod :D
Exactly.

Exactly.
yuy

Besides, what's the point? That's like saying "Badspot sucked at making his own game so lets prove him wrong and mod another!"