0 (0%)
maybe
0 (0%)
EWW!!!!!
0 (0%)
cool avatar hes got!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: delete evilmuffinzs avatar!!!!  (Read 3266 times)

do you think that evilmuffinz should get his avatar deleted? I MEAN LOOK AT IT! i think so!!

EvilMuffinz's avatar is awsome, wanna know why?

Because EvilMuffinz's name has Muffinz in it, and hes a awsome guy.

EvilMuffinz's avatar is awsome, wanna know why?

Because EvilMuffinz's name has Muffinz in it, and hes a awsome guy.
And the hole gets deeper

just delete the avatar. and i do not want him posting on this. cuz every few minutes i check this. and i dont wanna see a guy sucking snake every few minutes!!!

Eww you have a sick mind, it's not a snake. It's boy with a pink magic mitten that produces mayo.

I voted for it to be deleted

now theres a delete vs keep war.

And the hole gets deeper
And your avatar's nose doesnt get any better as i said, it looks like a loving snake.

And your avatar's nose doesnt get any better as i said, it looks like a loving snake.
Im seriously crying right now

do you think that evilmuffinz should get his avatar deleted? I MEAN LOOK AT IT! i think so!!

It's a magic glove that produces mayo. If you're thinking it's a snake, then it's a snake that produces mayo. That can't be sperm because where's it coming out of? Unless he produces sperm by his mouth.

it comes outa the tip of da snake. or the mayo is just frickin spit!

It's a magic glove that produces mayo. If you're thinking it's a snake, then it's a snake that produces mayo. That can't be sperm because where's it coming out of? Unless he produces sperm by his mouth.

No, it's a levitating stick with a rubber top that tastes like cinnamon, so Fred is drooling at it's wonderful taste.
Nobody said he couldn't learn Harry Potter spells.

WTF i dont get that.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.