Author Topic: BL ID Authorization  (Read 1338 times)

I am Having problems when I join a server It works for awhile then says"your blockland Id could not be Authorized", I don't know why, my blockland Id is 926. Please help me Badspot or someone.

(I'm actually TheEvanBob)

Badspot

• Administrator
When you start the game, does the text at the bottom of the screen ever say "Welcome, soandso" or does it stop at "Authenticating..."?

your blockland Id could not be Authorized
Is this the exact text of the error?  This message does not occur anywhere in the Blockland codebase.

The "The server could not indentify your id" or something like that?

It just said that "your blockland Id could not be authorized"

I once had this problem with something, It said Something about fail...

Your problem might be an add-on, And You could just wait for it to go away, When it happened to me it just Stopped happening after a while Ever when I took no action.

But remember, Yours didn't say *somethingsomthing*Fail.

If it says: 'The server has dropped the connection: Your Blockland ID could not be Verified' your ID is under another IP's use. Get another Key. Sorry.

It does that to me usually after I finish playing single player. It makes my name "Badspot" in the name change screen, so I just change it back to BladeOfTheHorizon.

If it says: 'The server has dropped the connection: Your Blockland ID could not be Verified' your ID is under another IP's use. Get another Key. Sorry.
Check to see if any other computers are using your blockland key.
Do not leave a copy of Blockland activated with your key on a public computer, i.e. a library computer or an internet cafe computer.