Author Topic: Re: Maor and his hand relationships  (Read 15589 times)

and verster i don't understand...hate people like me?
so yeah i drank because it was a birthday party and yeah i got my richarded sucked but (if this what you meant) i am not a stuff head
Underage drinking and getting your richard sucked by some random skank has "stuff head" written all over it.

doe's beeing depressed because of loneiness and failure with girls makes a stuff head?

and im forgeted the friend stiil thinks im lying and its my fault and even so i told the truth and i asked her if i could talk to the girl but she says thats her chooise to make
i have no clue what to do now

If it makes you feel any worse, it was your fault it happened.  :cookieMonster:

doe's beeing depressed because of loneiness and failure with girls makes a stuff head?
What?

He can't be held responsible for the rape part really since he didn't actually do the raping or anything
False, he very very much can
Furthermore he was under the influence during the time so his actions weren't all that rational.
Dont matter
The girl being drunk didn't help either as it might have helped cause the situation.
Dont matter
Finally, he's 16
Dont matter

re: all 4
In the US anyways

bisjac's: the rapist 101

relevance is gone in this thread.
editing out personal info
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 06:43:21 PM by Bisjac »

What?
Are you an idiot? Do you not know what ditto is apart from a handicapped children's character? You're all being unnecessarily harsh. He's had a bad time, so his mind will be a little shaken, in the least. He's not English, at least he loving tries to speak English unlike some of you handicapped Americunts. Howsabout you put some effort in once in a while instead of expecting everything to come to you perfectly clean.
Here's a word of advice: Stuff won't always be perfect for you, you just have to try and make it perfect.

Anyone who is saying 'What?' at Maor's posts should be ashamed of themselves. His posts have all been legible, anyone saying 'What?' is a bandwagon friend, and deserves to be hanged like the rest of you.

Are you an idiot? Do you not know what ditto is apart from a handicapped children's character? You're all being unnecessarily harsh. He's had a bad time, so his mind will be a little shaken, in the least. He's not English, at least he loving tries to speak English unlike some of you handicapped Americunts. Howsabout you put some effort in once in a while instead of expecting everything to come to you perfectly clean.
Here's a word of advice: Stuff won't always be perfect for you, you just have to try and make it perfect.

Anyone who is saying 'What?' at Maor's posts should be ashamed of themselves. His posts have all been legible, anyone saying 'What?' is a bandwagon friend, and deserves to be hanged like the rest of you.
Tru dat.
Give him a break. I normally don't give much of a damn about this but you guys are acting like cigarette towards him.

Americunts.
Because every single person living in America is an Americunt.
Including probably Otis, Vertzer and more.
The only reason I said 'What?' at his post was because his post was totally illegible.

Oh, I'm sorry, let me just pull out my other-world English translator.

Does being depressed because of loneiness and failure with girls make a stuff head?

My response: Yes.

inb4 tribal flame war against Americans  :cookieMonster: