Author Topic: Kalphiter, Your average attention-starved 8 year old.  (Read 17540 times)

Hahaha I like how Kalphiter thought he could excuse him being an ass by saying it was a misshap. If you want too see check his thread about Jirue's server.

Now for the story...Today at Jirue's airboat server, Kalphiter was killing biulders, witch were aparently all admins including me. So after doing it once Jirue told him too read the rules and not do it again. He did it again so Jirue tried too excuse it a second time. He said that his monitor screwed him up or something. The rules state that  you cant kill people wearing orange for they are biulders. If he killed jirue once and got told too stop, how could he do it a second time on accident if he clearly aimed and shot him again.

He did it too me another 2 times, then I had it and banned him for an hour.
I mean come on? Does he think were loving idiots? And too top it off I beilive he kept ranting Jirue over Irc.

Discuss please.

People these days are just loving handicapped. Deal with it.

Tom

He also made like 8 topics in coding help, over some very simple things that he could have just looked up.

His "Draw distance was low" And i was telling him that he needs to get some common sense and not shoot at someone if he doesn't know if they are a builder or not.

Tom

And he complained about being banned from your 'bad' server, but he still came back.

What? I've never been to that server.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:42:36 PM by Kalphiter »

I'm not even going to bother with a facepalm.

You are full of crap!

Yes you have!  You made a whole drama topic about it!!

You are so handicapped, don't try to get out of this, Kal.

After you made a topic about it....Your such a loving dumbass.

i hate everyone on both sides of this fight.
sweets, now im involved

Tom

Quote from: Kalphiter
Jirue and his admins just randomly kicked me for no reason.

Jirue owns an airboat server. Every time I tried to get out of the spawn area, Miga would shoot me with a shotgun. loving spawn killing.

I am making this poll to see what others think of it.

-I was kicked.
-I was banned
-I was killed
-My bricks were cleared
-I think Jirue is handicapped

Other topic:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=59386.0

When a vote is reached in 2 weeks or less, there might be a blacklist.

A fair vote will be taken.

Alright, I was an idiot for even staying in TWOZ forums.

I'm just tired of these richards. I would say the biggest problem is this:

CityRP

Now that I think of it, almost all of them suck, and typically have abusive admins. I know, this is a clone of another RP topic, but I'm aimed at this server especially.

I'm not trying to whine, but here is a pic of the forum ban:

...the forget?(Lucky to catch his ID)

Who the forget takes a death threat seriously. Twoz. Jesus Christ, how old mature is this kid? I don't think a death threat in German, after saying it's a joke, is a good reason to ban.

Oh yeah, I don't think he learned that I can avoid the ban by using a proxy, and yet after 3 4 accounts, he didn't learn. But, why waste my time on a stuffty Mybb3 forum?

But really, CityRP's in general are just abusive. Also,  I hear some bad excuses. "Lord Tony was on my account"? -Dominic
Kagome said he was Light, vice versa, and now Kag typically unbans me from the server?
Twoz appears to be two persons. One is nice to me and one bans me.

Discuss.

Hey guys, I just thought I'd tell you that I've never played Blockland before.

Ever.

i hate everyone on both sides of this fight.
sweets, now im involved
But bisjac I love you <3

Tom.

Holy stuff.

Edit: It's a thread? God damn how did I miss it?

Edit2: Oh thought Bis posted that
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:09:27 PM by Muffinmix »

May I add this, He actually browses servers too spam City rps. CeeCee's Rp is actually a good one, and he spammed it straight for 5 minutes. He has the nerve too cause pain, but when someone hurts him he cant take it.