Author Topic: Friggin Lord Tony  (Read 7002 times)

Someone do something about Lord Tony..., Hes going into servers and he places bricks into peoples character so they cant do anything (you cant even talk). I think he does something with console you open with  ~ and alot more things..

Sorry for my bad spelling (im dutch)

Yes he is an idiot and deserves a ban. But I already made a topic about him.

Someone do something about Lord Tony..., Hes going into servers and he places bricks into peoples character so they cant do anything

Huh ok, yeah that's pretty annoying in-game.

(you cant even talk). I think he does something with console you open with  ~ and alot more things..

Now you're just making stuff up.

He only does that in really bad servers.

look lord tony is worse then what you think i am, just put up with him like i do

Lord tony actually has a just a little bit more respect then you do.Just a little bit.

look lord tony is worse then what you think i am, just put up with him like i do

Haha... Hahahahahahahahaha

Why did you come back, HOW did you come back? This make no sense.

Lord Tony is one cool hombre

I love how many topics there are about Lord Tony ;D

Everyone loves one another.
/thread

Now you're just making stuff up.

That's actually possible with some currently-existing events. Bwahaha.
Obviously, can't post due to abusiveness, but PM me if you want in, Muffinmix.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:22:19 AM by Badspot »

Aren't you supposed to be like...banned?

Why did you come back, HOW did you come back? This make no sense.
Aren't you supposed to be like...banned?
P-P-P-Proxy!

Lord tony sure is a cool hombre indeed. I witnessed him placing trapped bricks that would continue too kill you. The only escape was deleting the brick (You would die before you could get too it ofcourse) or leaving the server.