Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772820 times)

Just because someone does something you want to do doesn't make it okay for you to do it.
There is literally NO reason for you to put your logo on your models, and if anything it makes you look like a high-and-mighty egotistical toolbag
it even raises the already probably somewhat high polycount, though by only a little.

Okay I'm getting a bit worried. Is it okay for a weapon to have over 1000 triangles? Am I getting into too much detail?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:31:12 AM by Demian »

Okay I'm getting a bit worried. Is it okay for a weapon to have over 1000 triangles? Am I getting into too much detail?

Noooo, not at all. that would say you have about 500 verticles/polys, i guess. it's fine till you get 750 polys.

So I just had some free time and stuff..

1272 tris.

Demian you making a new set of TF2 weps?

Demian you making a new set of TF2 weps?
If only I could script them. Can't do any advanced weapons. I sorta wanted Tier Tactical style balanced TF2 weaponry in a pack.

Make the power ups like Bonk and stuff please!

I'm going to gut you like a Cornish game hen. 126 tris.

Make the power ups like Bonk and stuff please!
I don't know how to get textures to Blockland. Sorry.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 01:47:10 PM by Demian »

Boba i didnt ask you
But you also didn't say i couldn't answer.    :cookieMonster:

Old:

New:
So first post in this topic, 3rd ever model.course it is in sketchup, so it's pretty easy :I

That's so loving fascinating. Tell me more.

It's my decision, you can choose bettween getting once I release, or pissing on them and getting all butthurt over me. I will just ignore you or laugh my ass off and post something stupid in counterattack. Or both.
There's also litterary literally NO reason for us to live.

My my my you sure are a stubborn one, you appear to be a perfectly healthy young man yet you can say such a thing, think about the children who are sick in bed all day, the children who don't have access to any of the privileges that you do, saying such things when your life is as perfect as it is you should be ashamed of yourself, would it have been better if the lord gave your healthy body to someone who would respect it? someone who would not only use it but would Live in it?

My my my you sure are a stubborn one, you appear to be a perfectly healthy young man yet you can say such a thing, think about the children who are sick in bed all day, the children who don't have access to any of the privileges that you do, saying such things when your life is as perfect as it is you should be ashamed of yourself, would it have been better if the lord gave your healthy body to someone who would respect it? someone who would not only use it but would Live in it?

I wouldn't mind to die as soon as possible as long as noone will suffer of my death.

I wouldn't mind to be sick all the life long.

I wouldn't mind to be a hobo.

I didn't care about my health much lately.

In my country, we don't really have priviligies. If you ask people on the streets "Do you know about freedom?" the will ask what that is. We need to pay 25%+ tax (TVA) for all products, including necessaries for a normal living. Our government is butthurt and so is our economy.

Now if you don't mind, if you want to argue with me, add me on Steam or let's do this in PM, let's not ruin this beautiful topic with unneccessary drama, should we?