Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3814499 times)

No its a stick with a fork end broken taped together.

976 triangles (counting the outlines)

It's Tappet, one of the three Steam mascots, but he's untextured and i'm not sure if i actually want to try and make him into a ragdoll for Garry's Mod because he still needs a lot of work, currently, this model is based on this picture

976 triangles (counting the outlines)

It's Tappet, one of the three Steam mascots, but he's untextured and i'm not sure if i actually want to try and make him into a ragdoll for Garry's Mod because he still needs a lot of work, currently, this model is based on this picture

NEMESIS

Just a little ''something something'' Bara's making for his post-apoc RPG.

Well I guess you guys aren't going to get a lovey gif of the health kits spinning in game because there isn't a single free program that isn't riddled with viruses that can convert .avi video's frames to .png.
Just a little ''something something'' Bara's making for his post-apoc RPG.

A squirt gun?

A squirt gun?
That'll show those radioactive zombies who's boss.

Well I guess you guys aren't going to get a lovey gif of the health kits spinning in game because there isn't a single free program that isn't riddled with viruses that can convert .avi video's frames to .png.A squirt gun?
A zap zap gun.

Well I guess you guys aren't going to get a lovey gif of the health kits spinning in game because there isn't a single free program that isn't riddled with viruses that can convert .avi video's frames to .png.A squirt gun?

.PNG doesn't support animation

There are such things as animated pngs. Forget how they work.

.PNG doesn't support animation
APNG does but I intended to convert the PNG's to GIF's and then animate.

A little of the ol' "chop-chop"!

270 tris.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:35:11 PM by Demian »

APNG does but I intended to convert the PNG's to GIF's and then animate.

A little of the ol' "chop-chop"!

-snip-
270 tris.

if you have adobe Imageready you can take a movie file and open it straight then save it and it will be a gif

if you have adobe Imageready you can take a movie file and open it straight then save it and it will be a gif
Oh I bet there are plenty of video to gif programs but getting the video to single frames first is sort of crucial in my case.