Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3817120 times)

Better-ish, but still way disproportionate and the level of detail is extremely inconsistent. Trigger/guard makes no sense at all. Mag is way too big. Stock would be impossible to hold.
Its meant to be disproportionate
and ill fix the stock
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:00:07 PM by lolz?? »

i've been trying to make a minigun from an old game i used to play, that had 9 barrels, with those barrels in sets of 3. each set of 3 would rotate counter clockwise, and those sets were attached to a large plate that would rotate clockwise.

(by set i mean grouping of the 3 barrels)

the problem im having is, that I need these barrels all to spin counterclockwise individually, but they need to be attached to a plate that spins clockwise

(plate in purple)

how would i go about "mounting" them to the purple plate without effecting their rotation animations?

http://youtu.be/s8xBDVFm_sA?t=3m39s
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:30:58 PM by Jubel »

Just give them all their individual rotation and then parent them to the larger plate which has its own rotation..?

Just give them all their individual rotation and then parent them to the larger plate which has its own rotation..?
ah, i didnt know thats how it worked.
thanks

yay
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:47:03 PM by Jubel »

ah, i didnt know thats how it worked.
thanks

yay
ohhhh a mech?

ohhhh a mech?
it was a minigun from an old (and incredibly mediocre) game called Turok: Evolution.

I'm not too gun at modeling anything resembling human, so i think i'll stick to shapes geometricy things for now :P

That animation is really smooth, I like it.

it was a minigun from an old (and incredibly mediocre) game called Turok: Evolution.

I'm not too gun at modeling anything resembling human, so i think i'll stick to shapes geometricy things for now :P
oh the one that goes pew pew pew until you press R2?

oh the one that goes pew pew pew until you press R2?
yes :)

yes :)
I miss fighting the t-rex and getting eaten a lot. fun times.

particles are fun :)

except the plane that emits them is no where near the little ejector port or whatever

why is dat :o

Might want to increase the rotation rate. The rotation seems way too slow for the absurd amount of shell casings it's pumping out.

Hi c: what you think of this wheel?

Hi c: what you think of this wheel?

I'm no 3D modeling expert, but it looks nice.